.°•Claim me•°. - M.yg

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

It was already night, I just kept waiting for hours, he said he will be there in a few hours. I even finished the house chores and lied on the bed playing with pillows. "Min Yoongi, can you ever leave your secretary behind and look at me?", I mumbled.

Yeah~ his annoying secretary, she was the reason we fought over five times. I always doubted her, from the start. She felt like she was getting too close to him, she always kept the upper three buttons open wide, such an attention seeker. Once I heard her talking shit about me, what can I make out? She IS trying on something.

I called him again. "Yoongi? You said you'll be back soon", I scolded him. "On my way, open the door.", he said. I quickly stood up and opened it. There he was, in his black sweatshirt. He came in, not even looking at me.

"Y/n, before you speak anything, Imma tell you I need rest.", told me. I ran to the kitchen taking up the glass of water and serving him. He chugged it down quick. I sat beside him, not even giving him a second I just looked at him. He wasn't feeling like himself, I could feel that.

"What happened?", I asked him. "Uff Y/n give me a second!", he burst into a loud noise all of a sudden. "I-I am sorry", I said and went away taking the glass. He told he would come back soon, as it was our date, a movie date night. I cannot complain anymore I feel unsafe when he is with her.

I came back. He was talking over the phone. He just stood up and went to the bedroom. Wait? Is he avoiding me?

I followed him up there and just lied on the bed again. Waiting for him to complete the call again. He finally wished the caller a good night. I sighed heavy, heavy to make him look at me at least.

"Y/n I am so sorry. I couldn't make it up. I was busy-", he was speaking when I kept my finger over his cute lips to make him shut up. "whatever. I know you got work to do", I assured him. "So? Let's watch the movie?", he said. I started up the laptop searching for some. "This one!", I clicked and he lied down on the bed taking the blanket.

"Cool", he said. Why is he kind of ignoring me again? "Yoon-", I was going to say when his phone rang and he stood up talking on the phone again. Can he just let his cell phone rest a little? I followed him. He was talking in a really low voice that made me doubt him more.

He finished the call. I took his phone away. "Who was it?", I asked. "What who? It was the manager", "Ouh, now can you leave the phone?" "What's with you now Y/n?" "I should ask that"

"Dove I am already tired so you better not start a fight."

"You say I am starting a fight? You always move away talking to that damn secretary of yours!"

"Y/n we have already fought over it many times, please just shut up.", he said walking in the bedroom.

"Yes Min Yoongi we fought over it because she does that many times!", I yelled at him. Soon I bumped into his broad back, walking in angrily.

He didn't move. "What? What does she do to you?", he asked turning around raising an eyebrow. "S-She seduces you", I mumbled. His stare looked scary. "Yell that up bitch!", he shouted pushing me over the wall.

He came closer not letting me take a second. "Yell it like you were at me before", he whispered. The tension in the room covered me all. "She seduces you!", I yelled finally. He punched the wall making me hide my face at the moment. "So? You think I will be seduced by her?", he asked again.

He was angry, but I were right. "Maybe? Who knows what a man does?", I said rolling my eyes. He took my chin up harshly. "You think I would cheat on you?", he asked. "Open your eyes slut. Tell me! You think I would do that?", he said.

I didn't want to tear up at that moment. But because of my habit tears ran down my cheeks unexpectedly. He didn't stop there. "Now you are crying like a wh*re. You don't trust me?", he asked. I looked at him again. His scary eyes didn't have any mercy left.

"No, I don't, because of her. Of course she looks better than me. How can someone not fall for her?", I told him. "I am fed up with you. Do you even know-", "Kiss me", I busted up all of a sudden. I must have lost my mind, I told what was in my mind. "What?"

"I said Kiss m-", I yelled at him in wrath. Before I could even complete, he joined his soft lips over mine. He deepened it kissing harder, not giving me any time to breathe. I knew this was gonna happen. My eyes were still wet and heart sore.

"I see you don't give away what's yours", he whispered in a wine deep raspy voice. He banged me on the bed, making me look at him. He crawled up the bed kissing my neck hungrily. "You think I am yours?", he asked.

I nodded. "Then own me dirty mutt", he said sitting on the sofa. "Show me that I am yours, make me yours right now", he challenged. I stood up undressing him and myself slowly. I saw his boner already raising.

I slowly stroked it. "What are you looking at. Look at me in the eyes when you do that", he said making my chin raise with his index finger. I did it. He was feeling ethereal. I saw the passion in his eyes. I started licking the tip. He moaned a little making me go further sucking him up completely.

"Keep going my dove", he said taking my hair in his hand. I went faster making him moan. The music sounded like the top tracks all over the universe. He sweared in a low whisper. I could feel him twitching and his precum in my mouth. "That's it slut?", he said pulling away my head with his hand full of my hair.

He threw me over the sofa again. "Ride me to claim it. Show that this d*ck belongs only to you.", he said. I took a hold of his neck slowly making my way to his chest. I positioned myself on his thighs. I took him in, his sweat making him look hotter. I took him in, his member stretching me. I moaned in his ears while I hugged him.

"I love you so much-", he said kissing my neck. I started to ride him. He was clearly enjoying it. The lights dim making it misty and magically unreal. He was biting his lips, soon I kissed him, he took hold of my waist like it was his last station. "Faster", he ordered. "Tell me who I belong to?", he asked teasing me, pushing my hair strand behind my hair.

"Y-you belong to me", I said shaking a little, as I never opened my lips in a while except sucking him off. "Tell me in the way you yelled at me.", he said. He was clear with him making me regret my words 'maybe?'

Soon I felt that he was close too. I went faster, his breath hitching in between. "Y-Yoongi, ah! Your d*ck belongs to me. Y-Your all mine- just mine", I moaned, keeping my eyes closed. "I won't share, never", I yelled. He moaned for the last time when we both reached our conclusion.

"Ouh babe that was rude, other girls would die trying", he teased again, left side of his lip curling into a little smirk.

"I claim you now, let them die"
_______________________________________
~~so~~ I am trying to improve my english. I will try to make almost no mistakes. Anyways enjoy my next uploads, I know I publish in a week or so heh~

 Anyways enjoy my next uploads, I know I publish in a week or so heh~