≋Behave - (J.Hs × M.Yg × Y/n)

Requested by Devxtfics

Hoseok's pov:

She was still angry about the last morning. I yawned in front of my table and started to think of the better nights when we used to be in each other's arms talking and sometimes getting all jazzy.

"Mr. Jung is everything fine?", Min Yoongi comes in with the files keeping them on my table and leaning over it. "Not really but I guess it'll all get better", I say yawning again. "Didn't you and Y/n sleep last night?", Yoongi chuckles and sits in front of him.

"I wish I could say that. It's the opposite that she is angry on me because I did something stupid", I say leaning in front with my chin on my palm. "That's the matter? What did you do?", Yoongi asks and as soon as he did there was a bang of the door and she appeared in front of us.

Her breath was visibly heavy. "Min Yoongi you don't have to interfere I our matters", she says bringing her eyes over the floor and my eyebrows furrowed. "You shouldn't talk like that", I say slapping my hand on the table and standing up. "Says the one who spoke exactly the same in front of my friends", she says and throws the papers on my table.

"Y/n...that's enough coke back here", I scold with a calm tone trying to hold back my anger making a fist as Yoongi watched it all but but already left and my head tilted down to the computer screen.

"I'm sorry for that Yoongi", I say settling back down on my chair. "Uh that's fine. She is really very angry. Did you say something wrong in front of her friends-", he said with a chuckle. "Yeah dude stop laughing", I say and start to do my work again.

I completed everything and stretched my arms up my head looking at the screen. "I'm done", I talk to myself and stand up before I see her passing by my office. "Y/n! Wait", I yelled and move to her and take her hand pulling her in before anyone sees her.

The department was moving downstairs as it was the end of the day, the steps hurried up to the exit and I pinned her against the door without giving her any second to speak, I attached my lips with hers as I was able to hear her whines as she started to try to pull away.

I held her hips hard with my hands and starred in her dreamy eyes "Let go of me!", she whined and squirmed in my touch. "Not after what you did love", I said slapping her as$ hard and pushing her on the desk with a thud. I started to roam my hands on her hips and waist looking at her.

Her hips swung with my touch and low hums were heard soon. "Mhm whatever that pretty mouth of yours spits, your body says otherwise baby", I say leaning over her from tye behind as I kissed her earlobe before biting it softly. "Hobi...I'm sorry", she says as I let out a chuckle.

"Too late to say that kitten. You will have to pay for what you did", I pulled her wrists behind her back and kissing her cheek. "I will show you what way you should behave", I say pulling up her skirt to reveal her panties as I put two fingers over her hole massaging it.

"Tell me you love me", I ordered while still doing it. "I-I love you Hoseok. I love you so much", her lips trembled as she looked back and I removed the two straps over her shoulders revealing her skin to me. "Hottest", I whispered biting her neck.

I soon undressed her, playing with her bo0bs and kissing them at the same time swirling my tongue around her nipples and biting them. "The punishment is still left girl", I say pulling her hair and moving her to the table as I rubbed myself over her hole.

Yoongi's pov:

I locked all the files in the locker and moved away whistling to my desk picking up my bag on my shoulder. I passed Hoseok's office as I heard some moans And grunts from there. I stopped as my eyebrows raised up and I stopped at the moment when I could peek from the door right towards what was happening.

Y/n was all naked and they were clearly doing 'it'. "You should know where you belong...even though you're angry or not, doesn't matter", he says as I gulped looking at them, I felt my member raise in my pants suddenly.

I looked for a few moments when he already entered her and the things were heated up. I didn't look at my bag slipping down my shoulder, it fell and made a loud thud and their eyes were all over me. I shivered and picked it up running away but soon Hoseok called me.

"Yoongi, don't try to run away. Come back now", he ordered as I sighed heavily feeling my breath lose itself. I walk back looking away as I closed my eyes and stood before the door. "Come in now", he says. "You really want that?", I ask as my lips trembled with another kind of fear.

I heard nothing and entered the room with him standing there naked and my eyes almost drifted to Y/n but I helped it. "What you want now?", I asked looking at the floor. "Strip Yoon", he says. "Ex-Excuse me?", I asked looking at his face as he gave me a sly smile and I looked at Y/n.

She was confused and speechless just like me. "I said strip Yoon, I need to give Y/n a good lesson for how she behaved", he smirks and unbuttoned my shirt in a go. "B-But that isn't fair.", I stopped his hands. "Its all fair. She didn't behave right with you. Don't you think it's necessary for our beautiful member, your pretty friend and my lovely wife to behave"

I nod but I didn't fully agree with it. Y/n looked relaxed for some reason but I was all confused. "Strip I said", he commanded as I started my open my pants revealing the bulge hid inside my pants. Hoseok took my hand making me stand in front of her.

"You didn't do any good to this guy too Y/n. You have a lot to do", he says pulling down my boxers and holding member in front of her mouth as she licked it and I closed my eyes with embarrassment.

"Take it in I said", he blurted out as she took me in her mouth and I gasped loud enough to be heard.
"Better for you", he said and pushed himself in her as soon as he moved away. I could not think of anything, it felt weird but pleasurable at the same time.

Y/n's pov:

They both were huge, I couldn't deny the way I felt was really awkward but if Hoseok was alright with this, I should do anything but obey. I had been angry over him since long. Yoongi seemed so embarrassed that his cheeks turned all red.

Hobi was thrusting like animals in me as my moans gave Yoongi some more pleasure like vibration running to his veins over his member. "How is she doing Yoon", I could feel Hoseok smirk as I heard his moans and deep breaths. Yoongi just covered his mouth with his hand and nodded. He really looked surprised. I went on doing more swiftly.

After few many minutes they stopped and both sides of mine were filled. My eyes blurred as I sat over the table panting and looking at them. "I'm sorry y/n...", Yoongi swung his head to me. I saw he was still not confident. "Don't be sorry...", I said turning away to dress up. "I'm sorry to talk to you that way", I apologized to him.

"You did learnt a good kesson", Hoseok kissed me after he dressed up again. "I-I will get going", Yoongi hurried and dressed up soon too. "Yoon. Don't forget. This would stay only when we three are together. She is mine", Hoseok reminded as I sighed and kissed him back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IDK I really don't fucking know if you'd like it. I tried best for this request. Hope you like it love <3