Bright Eyed Meeting

Ochako woke up the morning of the exam in a good mood. She was excited to test her mettle in what was arguably the toughest entrance exam in the country, UA's heroics exam.

  The brunette got up, got dressed, had a quick breakfast and glanced down at her arm when she felt a pen start to write there.

  Good luck Ochako! I believe in you! Show them what Uravity can do!

  Ochako giggled quietly, picking up her own pen and scribbling a quick reply.

  Thanks Izuku. With you in my corner, I can't possibly fail!

  She'd long since accepted that she couldn't convince Izuku to take a heroics course exam. For some, indiscernible reason he refused to even approach heroics with a long stick.

  Ochako walked briskly down the road, towards the distant UA building. Izuku had replied with a smiley face, so now they were having an all out funny face war on their forearms.

  Before she knew it, the brunette was walking through UA's gates, the greatest hero school in the world, the place that All Might himself graduated from.

  Ochako took a deep breath and continued through the large front doors.

  I believe in you!

  _____________________

  Izuku put his pen away, rolling his sleeve back down his arm to hide the single sentence written there. He stood, opening his door and walking down the winding corridors once again, opening a plain wooden door and entering a smart bar, nodding to the man at the counter.

  "Good morning Kurogiri."

  "Good morning Young Master. You aren't up as early as you normally are."

  Izuku laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

  "I got caught up analysing the Umbrikinesis Father gave me yesterday. Quirks are improving and complicating themselves so much more quickly than they used to."

  Kurogiri sighed fondly, putting the glass he was polishing away.

  "You two really ought to tame your quirk obsession. One day you'll be at each other's throats over some fascinating quirk or another."

  Father would certainly want to get his hands on Zero Gravity... If it were to be combined with an enhancer, and maybe some kind of far reach, or minor telekinesis... The power to control gravity at your very whim is a temptation I won't be giving him.

  "I'm sure it won't get that bad Kurogiri!" Izuku laughed, hiding his concern.

  The misty man's yellow eyes just bobbed up and down, the bartender's equivalent of rolling his eyes.

  "Breakfast will be another ten minutes. Would you mind rousing your brother?"

  Izuku hid his distaste at the word 'brother'.

  "Of course! That lazybones ought to get himself up, but I'll get him this time!" He said with faux cheer.

  The oblivious warper just chuckled, returning to the kitchen.

  Izuku went back through the concrete hallways up to Shigaraki's room. He knocked on the door briskly.

  "Tomura, time to get up!" He called.

  "Go away!"

  "Okay! My job's done, I'll just tell Kurogiri to give me your bacon!"

  Izuku ran down the corridor as the older teen's door disintegrated.

  "Get back here you little shit!"

__________________

  Izuku was writing notes on the new Telepathy his father had given him when Ochako wrote to him.

  Hey Izuku! The exam went really well! I can't tell you what happened, but I did well in the practical, I really think I might have passed!

  Izuku pulled up his sleeve, a wide smile on his face, quirks and notebooks forgotten.

  I knew you could do it! What will you do for the rest of the day? You should celebrate!

  It's too early to think about celebrating Izuku!

  Izuku chuckled quietly.

  There's not a doubt in my mind that you passed. There's actually a nice cafe that serves freshly made mochi, it's maybe a ten minute walk from UA's main gate.

  You've been to Musutafu? Also, fresh mochi is the BEST!!

  I live five minutes from that cafe. It's my favourite.

  Ochako's reply came after a hesitant pause.

  Do you want to meet up?

  Izuku stared at the words on his arm for a moment.

  I... Would like that, yes.

  Well, if you tell me where the cafe is I can meet you there!

  Izuku wrote the address onto his forearm, pulling his sleeve down and leaving his room.

  "I'm going out to Tsukasa's! Do you want me to bring you anything back Kurogiri, Tomura?"

  Shigaraki shook his head, not even looking up from his handheld console.

  "I do not want anything, thank you Master Izuku. Would you like a warp gate?" Kurogiri asked.

  Izuku shook his head.

  "That's alright Kurogiri, If I rely on you for everything I'll never get any excersise!" He joked, slipping his shoes on at the door.

  Izuku left the bar, pulling his sleeve up when he felt a pen on his forearm.

  This is me by the way!

  Beside the short sentence was a cartoony drawing of a girl with big round eyes, shoulder length hair in a bob cut, and little blush marks on her cheeks.

  Izuku laughed, taking his pen from his pocket and drawing his own face next to Ochako's.

  If you see green, it's probably me.

  Izuku arrived at the café, pulling his sleeve back down to his wrist. He looked around the slightly busy street, searching for the girl he'd written to for the past few months.

  "Green... Green.. what did he mean by- hey, green!"

  Izuku turned around, coming face to face with a girl with chocolate brown hair in a bob cut, and big round eyes.

  "Ochako?" He asked.

  "Izuku!" She said.

  A wide smile spread across his freckled face. A similar expression was worn by his soulmate, who jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

  "It's so nice to finally meet you!" The brunette said excitedly.

  "And you as well." Izuku responded, his beaming smile not fading in the least.

  The two teens went into the cafe, still smiling at eachother.