Unwillingly Evil

Izuku stood before his father, with Shigaraki and Kurogiri at his side.

  "You wished to see us Father?" Izuku asked.

  All for One nodded, turning away from his many monitors.

  "Thank you for coming on such short notice." He began.

  "Of course Father/ Sensei/ Sir."

  The supervillain leaned back in his throne, lounging comfortably for the first time in probably hours.

  "It appears that the Shie Hassaikai are becoming quite bold due to my own inactivity. I have arranged a meeting, so that my representatives may.. persuade them to stop their activity."

  Shigaraki giggled under his breath. They all knew what 'persuade' meant.

  All for One handed Kurogiri a file.

  "This is the time and place, as well as what I want from their facilities. Other than what's in that file, you may do what you wish with everything and everyone else. I know that Tomura will certainly not leave any loose ends running around, and Izuku shall acquire anything of interest to us."

  The three of them bowed, leaving the room and reading through the file once they were back in the bar.

  The file was a short one.

  Kai Chisaki was to be taken prisoner without his quirk.

  The right hand man was to be taken prisoner, also quirkless.

  Their research was to be burned, any of their results and progress to be obliterated.

  The facility was to be destroyed, either total annihilation or just collapse the underground compound.

  They would be meeting the Yakuza in their mansion at 14:00. It was currently 12:00, so they had time to plan and prepare.

  "I'm going to go and change." Izuku said, walking down the corridor to his room.

  He closed his door and changed into his Void attire, pulling his left sleeve up to check Ochako's message.

  Hey Izuku! The class is training together for the sports festival! Do you want to join us? Everyone wants to meet you properly, and hear some of your analysis! I'm sure Mr Aizawa will agree to let you on school grounds, even he was impressed by your analysis, and nobody ever impresses him!

  Izuku smiled sadly, writing a short message onto his forearm

  I'm sorry Ochako, I will be quite busy today. I can definitely help with quirk analysis remotely though.

  Aw, that's too bad. We can definitely hang out some other time though!

  Izuku wiped the ink away with a wet cloth, pulling his sleeve down and buttoning his vest.

  Void left his room and walked down the corridor to rejoin Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

  _________________________

  Void was sitting on an uncomfortable chair, the anonymity quirk active. Shigaraki had his hand mask on, while Kurogiri stood behind them, ever vigilant.

  "It's an honour, to have both successors of the symbol of evil present.." Chisaki said.

  Void frowned, although they couldn't tell.

  "Tell us, what is the reason for such continued activity? You're drawing a lot of attention." He asked.

  The bird masked man seemed to smile.

  "We are creating a weapon. A drug that deletes quirk factors permanently."

  Void's eyes widened behind the shifting blankness that hid his identity. That was.. dangerous. But it was also the perfect weapon to defeat his father.

  "How far along is your research? What is your ultimate goal? Profit? Power?"

  Chisaki chuckled.

  "My aim is to eradicate quirks... They are a disease upon mankind, making the masses believe they can actually achieve something! But if we make a little profit along the way it wouldn't hurt.."

  Void frowned.

  "And your progress?"

  The Yakuza seemed to shift uncomfortably.

  "We have been having some trouble creating a permanent version.. the best we've got so far is total quirk nullification for 3 minutes. It takes a further 2 minutes after that for the quirk to regain its usual strength."

  Void sighed.

  "Alright. Kurogiri, take yourself and Tomura home. I shall call you when I've finished my part." He said.

  The bartender bowed his head, creating a portal for himself and Shigaraki.

  "Take all the time you need sir. I know how meticulous you and your father can be."

  Chisaki seemed confused, but didn't speak against their actions. Once the other two had left, Void turned back to Chisaki.

  "What is your source? How did you even come up with such an idea? Is it your quirk's power?"

  The man sneered.

  "Unfortunately Overhaul is unable to replicate the effects.. no, the quirk we use is a young girl's, Eri's. It's called Rewind, it returns any living matter into a previous state, whether that be turning a man into a monkey, or de-ageing someone."

  Void nodded silently.

  "That is all I needed to know."

  The shadows in the room leapt from the floor and walls, latching onto the many Yakuza present. Their necks were snapped in an instant, their bodies dropping to the floor with a series of dull thuds.

  Void's fingers lengthened into black and green claws, streaking across the room and sinking into every Villain's chest.

  "Each of your quirks are quite useful.. especially Overhaul. I'll do great things with your quirk, I guarantee it."

  ______________________

  Void strolled through the concrete tunnels of the compound, slaughtering any masked Yakuza he came across. The Prodigy of All for One searched every room, looked through every file, and stole every quirk he came across. Eventually, the villain came across a reinforced steel door, locked three times over, with a guard sitting outside it.

  Void killed the guard with ease and took his barrier quirk. The steel door turned to liquid with a brush of his fingers, revealing the barren room within.

  Izuku stared at the frightened red eyes gazing at him from the threadbare cot. The little silver haired girl didn't move, she barely breathed. Her body was tense, as though she awaited some sort of attack.

  Izuku deactivated the Void quirk, letting the girl see his face.

  "Hey there. Are you Eri?"