Remote Analysis

Ochako walked out of the tunnel in her hero costume. It was a little.. tighter than she would have preferred, but the more functional parts of it worked better than she'd hoped they would.

  The brunette joined her friends infront of All Might, waiting for the hero to start his lesson.

  "Hello students! Now that everyone is here, let's get on with the lesson! The most dastardly of villains hide indoors, within their secret lairs and hideouts. In this scenario, two villains will be guarding a bomb within a several story building, which the heroes have to infiltrate and find. You will all be put into pairs, and each pair will face off against another pair as either the villains or heroes in each scenario."

  He paused, making sure everyone understood so far, before pulling out a pair of boxes.

  "Now, we will be deciding the teams with these! Please, each of you come forward and pick a ball!"

  Ochako got a ball with a capital A printed on it. Yayorozu approached her with an identical ball in hand.

  "It seems we are on the same team Ochako." The taller girl said.

  "Looks like it Yaomomo!" Ochako replied cheerfully.

  Everyone finished finding their partners as All Might randomised which team would fight which.

  "Now, the first match will be team A as the heroes, versus team D as the villains! Team D, you have ten minutes to hide and defend the bomb, as well as to prepare a strategy!"

  Bakugo and Iida left the room to begin their preperations, while Ochako approached All Might.

  "Um.. All Might sir?" She asked hesitantly.

  The large man smiled down at his student.

  "What is it young Uraraka? A question about your strategy?" He asked.

  Ochako nodded.

  "Of a sort... You see.." the girl blushed. "My soulmate is really good at analysing quirks.. would it be against the rules for me to ask for his help?"

  The hero hummed thoughtfully, scratching his chin. Mina was being restrained by Kirishima and Jirou, her eyes shining with a grin on her face.

  "I cannot give you a definitive answer.. but I personally do not see a problem with it, if they are willing to help. I look forward to seeing what he can do." He eventually said.

  Ochako thanked the number one hero and returned to Yaomomo, a smile on her pink face.

  "Alright, I've got somewhat of a plan! Would you mind making me a pen?"

  Momo handed a pen to the excited brunette, a questioning look on her face. Ochako pulled her sleeve up to her elbow and uncapped the pen.

  Izuku?

  There was an instantaneous reply.

  Ochako? Aren't you in school?

  I'm in a heroics class. We're doing a battle simulation, and I was wondering if you could help us.

  Ochako could practically feel the excitement coming through the hasty scribble that came next.

  Tell me everything.

_______________________

  "The hero team may enter the building!"

  Izuku and Momo had worked together to produce the perfect plan. Izuku's quirk expertise and Momo's tactical thinking put together were a force to be reckoned with.

  Ochako used her quirk on Momo, sending her up the side of the building until she was level with the roof. The ravenette hooked her arm and leg over the ledge, letting Ochako release her quirk. Momo successfully got onto the roof without the 'villains' noticing.

  Ochako entered the building, searching the ground floor quickly before moving on to the second floor. As Izuku had predicted, Ochako heard the sounds of an engine approaching. Iida had been sent out to scout the building, as he was the best suited to quick travel. That meant that Momo was approaching Bakugo unhindered, the one best suited to neutralising him.

  Meanwhile, Ochako was the best suited to neutralising Iida, especially in the narrow corridors of the building. The armoured 'villain' came rocketing around the corner, skidding to a stop once he spotted Ochako barely ten meters away.

  "Oho, it seems I've found you hero! Where is your little partner? Running scared?" Iida asked.

  Ochako giggled quietly, taking a somewhat battle ready stance.

  "Come at me, you villain!" She said.

  Their little stand off was interrupted by a series of loud popping explosions, which were followed by a single hissing poof, then silence. Iida put his hand to his ear, slightly panicked.

  "Bakugo, are you there? What happened? Bakugo?"

  Ochako laughed.

  "It seems my partner has found yours, and she's the one that came out on top! Now, surrender quietly villain!" She said.

  Their stand off was interrupted by All Might's announcement.

  "The hero team wins through securing the objective! All four of you please return to the observation room!"

  ___________________

  "Now, who can tell me which one of the competitors were the MVP of this round?" All Might asked the class.

  "Was it Yaomomo? She created the gas bomb that neutralised Bakugo's quirk..." Hagakure said.

  All Might nodded.

  "Indeed, that was quite ingenious. What was it you used against young Bakugo miss Yayorozu?" He asked.

  Momo just smiled.

  "It was cold water blasted out to cool the room and dilute Bakugo's sweat. His explosions were far less potent once I let off those grenades."

  All Might turned back to Hagakure.

  "While young Yayorozu's part was important to the overall scheme, she was not the MVP. In fact, the MVP is not even here! Do you know who it is I am referring to?" The hero asked.

  Mina jumped up and down excitedly.

  "Ochako's soulmate!! He's the MVP!!" She almost screamed.

  All Might laughed with his signature smile.

  "Indeed! An analyst is always one of, if not the most important members of a hero team! Back when I worked with Sir Nighteye several of the villains we tracked down, defeated and apprehended were only caught because of Sir's incredible analytical mind. Young Uraraka's friend was vital to her team's success, although it wouldn't have been impossible without him, he certainly made it easier for them. Now, onto the next match!!!!"