Dream

Eomma , appa ... aahhhh (crying) Please someone save us .. Eomma ..... Appaaa (crying) don't leave me .....

Vampire 1-- hello beauty !! Don't you worry we won't give you much pain .

Vampire2 -- What did they think, they will eject me like this and I will bear it silently ?? Now you don't even have a mother who will save you from me ?? (Laughing)

Please save me !! Someone helppp ......

Alarm rings ---

It's a dream again ( sighly)

Everything seems normal in this world , but it's not normal . What we see is not always true . There is something that common people can't see , but I can see them . I can feel them , touch them , and they can too. I don't know why it's me , who see them and i don't even know how i do so ? I try my best to avoid them but they always come to harm me and i don't know how or who save me all time. I only remember his eyes, like a deep ocean , made of fires but filled with love . I want to find him , but don't know how will I do .

Ra-On -- Yahh .. Man wol !! Where are the copies ,I told you about . why didn't you bring that ? Can't you even print them ??

Man-wol -- Acutally yesterday i wasn't feeling well , so ...

Ra-On -- don't give me this lame excuse.

Man-wol -- i'm sorry

Ra-on -- (sighed in frustration) go get the copies of these papers right now . We have meeting in 5 mint. So bring them before that .

Man-wol -- okay .

Man-wol's pov ---
I don't know why I have those dreams about what happened 11 years ago, every day . What's more, I don't know what happens to me every new moon night !! That night my mom and dad died or say they were killed . From that night onwards I get sick every time the new moon is over . But i can't use this as an excuse , cuz it's not something they will believe or understand.I don't like to talk to anyone,Cause I know when they will find out about me They will start hating me and run away from me.
Now i want to find him . I want answer , why all this is happening with me . Why they (vampires) are on me ?

Break time --
Yeji -- Man-wol !! We are going for trip . You also come with us .

Man-wol -- no you all go . I have some work .

Soobin -- yahh please come na !! ( with puppy eyes )

Yeji -- yess . It would be fun .

Man-wol -- okay .

Yeji -- so it's final, we are going for a trip on our vacation.

Soobin -- yess ( he said excitedly)

Yeji , soobin are my childhood best freinds. They know about my dreams , and they know what happened 11yrs ago . ( being sad)
I was 13 yrs old ,when I was going to visit my grandmother with my parents .And then the car stopped in the middle of the road .
And then some strange looking men attacked us ,And they killed my mom and dad. Later they wanted to attack me ,But someone blocked their way . And I don't remember anything what happened after that .I couldn't see his face because his back was on my side . I just saw the sign of the shining moon on his neck , and then i fainted.

Another morning , I found myself in my grandmother's home. I thought i was dreaming ,but it wasn't a dream.
My grandmother told that some people from her village found me unconscious ,
And in the same distance, they found the lifeless body of my mom and dad . And it's them who brought me here . I could not understand anything, it was as if my whole world has ended. I cried a lot, but then my grandmother took care of me.
Today after 11 years ,I live in Seoul, here I am an employee in a big company .But my dream is to become a fairy-tale writer ;stories that gives courage to people to live even in bad times .