it's happening again

Yeji -- yahh man-woli!! , wake up !!we will be late because of you. wake up please .

Man-wol -- please 5mints.( in whinning tone)

Yeji -- wake up ! ( angerily) or I'll pour water on you. Yahh girlll !! We are going for trip today don't forget that . wake up

Man-wol -- fine ( in annoyance).

Yeji -- now go and get ready fast . i'll pack your bag . And some foods for our foodie kid (soobin).

Man-wol -- okay .

While soobin was waiting for you two in his car .

Soobin -- where are these girls . It is absolutely true that girls can never be ready on time.

Yeji -- And who said that ?? ( she frowned her brows)

Soobin -- you scared me !! how did you came from nowhere ??

Yeji -- i'm a vampire .. I can telepath.( she dramatically said , that made Man-wol a little scared and angry)

Man-wol -- yahh !! Stop saying nonsense.
(Yeji realised what she said as Man-wol hates the word "vampires")

Soobin -- let's go .

Yeji -- yess

And we all sat in Soobin's car and left
It was around 11p.m and then suddenly his car stopped in middle of the forest.

Yeji -- what happened ??

Soobin -- Let me check .

Man-wol -- be careful .

Soobin -- hmm (he said as yess)
I think battery is down .

Man-wol -- what ??

Yeji -- you didn't check before leaving ??

Soobin -- umm.. Actually I was so excited ,that i forgot to check .

Man-wol -- what ?? How can you be so careless soobin ? What will we do now ?? You know it's sacry here .( i was scared as hell , because this same happend 11yrs ago . )

Yeji -- Man-wol, don't panic ..calm down we will think about something .

Man-wol -- what will you do ?? We are in the middle of this forest . We can't do anything .

Soobin -- Man-wol , calm down . see we all are here . Don't be scared .

And then a voice came from the bushes

Yeji -- what was that ??

Soobin -- let me see

Man-wol -- nooo !! Please don't go . please ( I started crying and then I fainted)

The next day I woke up and found myself in someone's house

Man-wol -- yeji !! Soobin !! Where are you ??

Yeji -- you wake up !! How are you feeling ?

Man-wol -- I'm okay. but ..what happened yesterday ? And how we came here ?? And what was that sound ??

Yeji -- calm down Miss oh man-wol . Nothing happened yesterday . Yesterday some people from the same villages saw us and then they helped us. And that voice was of a wild pig that was stuck in the bushes ,that's it . you panicked and fainted .

Man-wol -- Are you saying truth ?? Really nothing happened yesterday ??
Yeji -- ofcourse !! Look we all are completely fine . Nothing bad happened.

Man-wol -- Then what happened to him? ( she directed her hand towards soobin , who injured his hand )

Yeji -- aahh that !! I told you n that there was a wild pig . He injured his hand while chasing it away.

Man-wol-- oohh!!
I didn't feel right .Why did it look like she was lying to me .Why do I feel like something happened last night !!

?? -- kids !!come food is ready .
A lady in her 30's, said .

Yeji -- she is the owner of this house .And it is her who helped us yesterday to spend the night(she said to man-wol).

Man-wol -- thank uh aunty .

lady -- No need my kid . It's my pleasure to help you and it's my duty too .(smiling)

Man-wol -- huh ??

lady -- nothing . Come , let's eat before it gets cold.

Yeji & man-wol -- okay.