I've to find him

What happened yesterday , was still raoming in my mind , what the heck that hooded man was , and what was he saying?? And i have to find him before 23rd.

---Man-wolie !!!

I was wandering in my won thoughts then someone said my name .

Man-wol -- jin oppa .

Jin -- where are you busy ?? I called you twice but you didn't answered .

Man-wol -- sorry , i didn't heared you .

Jin -- What is bothering you ??

Man-wol -- I was thinking about last night . That man was balbbering something , like tae will die , his father will become eternal and all .
Who was he and who's his father . And what taehyung have to do with them ?? ( i asked him continuously).

Jin -- Man-wolie !! Behind every light there is a darkness . And in that dark  we see the moon (he smiled and left).

What did he just said ?? What lights, moon , darkness ?? Why the hell everyone is playing treasure hunt with me ?? Ahhh !! Just forget it . I need to find him .

I was about to go but taehyung stoped me .

Tae -- where are you going ??

Man-wol -- Uhh!! What are you doing here ? You need rest , you aren't recovered yet .

Tae -- first answer my question .

Man-wol -- ummm, actually I'm going to find him .

Tae -- Him?? Who ??

Man-wol -- I don't know him .

Tae -- Are you serious , you don't know him but still you risked your life to find him ..

Man-wol -- I have to find him . I want to know and only he can answer my question .

Tae -- What do want to know ?? What question ??

Man-wol -- I can't tell you . sorry !

Tae -- but..

Mam-wol -- please don't ask me any other question .

Tae -- fine , I won't .

And he went inside . He was angry on me , but i really can't tell him .

Yeji -- Are you okay ??

Man-wol -- yess . umm.. Yeji !!

Yeji -- hmm

Man-wol -- why didn't you asked me about what happened yesterday ??

Yeji -- because namjoon oppa had already told me .

Man-wol -- ohh!!

Yeji -- Btw , did you get what you were looking for ??

Man-wol -- no (sad)

Yeji -- Can you tell me what you are looking for ? So that i can help you .

Man-wol -- I don't think so that you can be able to help me . (as i also don't know him ) (wishpered)

Yeji -- What ??

Man-wol -- nothing let's go .

Yeji -- okay . But wait !!

Man-wol -- hmm ??

Yeji -- where is soobin ? I didn't seen him from yesterday night .

Man-wol -- what ??

Yeji -- yeahh , I thought he is with you but he wasn't .

--- are you ladies looking for me ???

Man-wol -- soobin !!

Yeji -- yahh you punk , where were you ?? You were missing from yesterday .

Soobin -- awww, my noona missed me !!

Yeji -- Are you drunk or what ??

Soobin -- I'm completely fine . let's go .

He was behaving differently . Me and yeji was really confused by his behaviour .
But we just ignored and went inside .