is she the "one" ?

Tae -- eomma why didn't you tell her about their parents .

Mrs.kim -- No tae , we can't . That was something we shouldn't tell her .
so it's better to let the time reveal this .

Jimin -- eomma !!

Mrs.kim -- ohh you are back .

Namjoon -- Are you okay ?

Mrs.kim -- Hmmm.

Jimin -- where is kookie ?

Jk -- i'm here .

Jin -- where were you ?

Jk -- I just went out for a second .

Namjoon -- okay . who could be that who is giving all the information to him?

Jimin -- someone who is closed to us .

Jin -- who know us well .

Tae -- But who could be ??

Jk -- yeji ..

All -- whattt??

Jk -- hmmm , she is the one who is the closest to Man-wol .

Tae -- But i don't think she could be the one we are looking for .

Jk -- why not , She called man-wol today and she's the one who told her to come .

Namjoon -- but jk it could be misunderstanding too .

Jimin -- kookie is right hyung , even i didn't see her the whole day .
She wasn't in the office too .
I think she is the one , don't you remember even in the village she allowed man-wol to go alone in that forest .

Jin -- yess and she the one too who told us about that , and begged us to help her . (sarcastically said to jimin ).

Jimin -- That could be her act .

Jk -- yes , may be she was acting .

Tae -- but still i don't feel she is the one .

Jimin -- tae ..

Namjoon -- okay everyone calm down . Before reaching to any conclusion we must find out the truth first .

So jimin and kookie you two will give us proof about her being the one .

Jimin -- whatt ??

Jin -- why , you two are the one who believes she the person who is giving all information to them .
So You two should prove that too.

Jk -- We will give you the prove .

Namjoon -- Please , we are waiting .

Now jimin and jk were planning how they will find out about her , while other went to sleep .

Jimin -- how would we do that ?

Jk -- Don't worry jimin , we will surely get an idea just think carefully . What could be that she fear the most ?

Jk -- Yessss !!

Jimin -- what ?? What??

Jk -- If she is the one who is giving them information that means she's also one of them .
Because it's not possible for them to resist a normal young and fresh blood .

Jimin -- Th..that means is also ...

Jk -- yess . And now we will use that to find her weakness .(smirking).

Jimin -- Waoooww (thumbs up).