i'll end your story

They were fighting against jhope and with his powerfull mens , and unfortunately man-wol wasn't able to control the moon territory .
everything was going against them . jhope was already at the edge of winning over them .
He was about to attack man-wol but mrs.kim take that attack on her to save man-wol .

Man-wol -- eommaaaa (shouting)

She was trying to go to her aunty but his mens captured her .

Jhope said to mrs.kim ---

Jhope -- so you  thought that she will kill me .hahaahaa (devil laugh).

Man-wol -- eommaa (crying).

Jhope -- she is at the edge of dying , what will you do now ? Just look at them , how will you save them ?
I'll kill all of them .

Man-wol -- i'll not let you harm them  (crying).

Jhope -- ohh really . So here's your first gift .

He then stabbed tae with his knife . Blood flowed from his mouth and his stomach started bleeding .

Man-wol -- tae....(shouted).

Jhope and his mens were laughing but suddenly they stopped , jhope confusingly looked at them and turned back to see , he was shocked and become shattered .

Their territory's power lights were shining around man-wol .
Her eyes were now turned into yellowish fiery . Everyone was now scared , while namjoon , jin , jimin and jk's eyes started to shine in hope and happiness .
Finally she's able to summon their territory's power .

Man-wol -- YOU CAN'T HARM MY FAMILY AGAIN , I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN (angerily).

Lighting started to move in synchronising with her palms , she throw away that to jhope .
He got hitted by that light and bombarded on the wall .
she ran towards him , and grabbed him by his collar . jhope tried to attack her but he failed .She garbbed his both hands and rolled him in 360° .
He fall hard on the ground , he started bleeding badly.

Man-wol -- You killed my parents (again threw a lighting on him) , you used my brother , (she twisted his hands , jhope groan in pain).
You tried to kill those whom I love , who are my life . How can you ....

(She grabbed the knife from which he  stabbed tae , she fiercely stabbed him ).
The moment she stabbed him , all his mens started to diappear as ashes in the air .

"Teahyung's blood and man-wol's attack can kill him only  , as knife was bath in taehyung's blood and man-wol stabbed him " ......

Man-wol -- You snatched all my happiness from me .
You are just a monster who doesn't deserve to live .

(She again stabbed him , he fall on the ground unconsciously and then he also started to disappearing in the air ).

All gathered around man-wol and tae .

Man-wol -- tae...(crying), wake up please .

Jin -- Man-wolie (he put his hands on her shoulder).

Man-wol -- tae...ahhhaaa (crying).

After one year --

"The pearl moon" the book has created a storm in the entire book world .

Jk -- congratulations man-wolie .

Man-Wol -- thanks kookie . And congratulations to you too .

As after 2 days his going to marry yeji .

Namjoon -- I can't believe our little baby is soon going marry .

Jin -- he's all grown up namjoona .

Man-Wol -- i'm so excited for the wedding .
Afterall my two bestfriends are finally going to marry eachother. (smiling).

Yeji -- hello everyone . (smiling)

They all turned back ,

Man-wol -- yejii (happily hugged her )

Jimin -- So our bride is also here .

Yeji -- Congratulations for your book screening success .

Man-wol -- Thank uh.

Soobin -- noona , What are you doing here .
You should be there .

Man-wol -- ohhh yess , I forget ...Okay now i'm going .
byee .

Man-wol's pov --

It's been a year , and now everything is normal . We are living happily together . And now finally my first book is published  and my book crossed the selling record of the publication .
And the love of my life ---- where is he ? (Looking here and there)

-- Did someone missed me ??

She turned around and saw Taehyung standing there ,smiling at her.
She smiled and hugged him .

Flashback -----

Man-wol -- oppa save him .(crying)

Namjoon -- man-wolie  only you can save him .

Man-wol -- haahh ?? (Teary eyes).

Jin -- yess you can save him .

Then man-wol remembered something . She takeoff her necklace and she put the necklace in that power light ,  reflecting the light towards the taehyung's injury . The light healed him .
But still he was unconscious .
Jk lifted tae in bridal style and they went from there .

Present ----

Man-wol -- No i didn't . it's just a hour we are separated .(still hugging him)

Tae -- That's what i'm saying , we are separated from one freaking long hour .

She chuckled .

Man-wol -- I love you

Tae -- I love you too my babe .