it's a "love story"

How did you come here ??

Tae -- cuz i wanted to see you . I was missing my girl .

"My girl" I was blushing on his words .

Tae -- are you blushing ?? (In teasing voice)

I hid my face in his chest . He chuckled on my behaviour . While hugging me he said ...

Tae -- i love you . I really love you .
I was feeling butterflies in my stomach on his confession .

Tae -- Aren't you going to say ??

I know what he was saying about but I wanted to play cool .

Man-wol -- Whatt ??

Tae -- Seriously !! Are you playing with my feelings right now (fake cry)

Man-wol -- Aahhh...sorry sorry ...i was just joking ..I also love you ...i love too .

Tae -- I know already (smirking )

Man-wol -- Huhh?? You fooled me !! You....

He hugged me again . I was really happy .

Next morning i woke up and find him sleeping so peacefully . He was looking so adorable , like an angel who has come to earth just for me . I pecked his lip and was about to go but he grabbed me .

Tae -- Where are you going after pecking my lips without my permission . Now you have to pay for that .

Man-wol -- what???

And he started kissing me. I hissed as he bites my lower lip.

Man-wol -- yahh stop biting my lips . This is not you breakfast . Let me go i'll make breakfast for you .

Tae -- But i want them (looking at her lips)

Man-wol -- Mr.Kim taehyung , I also have to go to office . And if you eat them then how will i go .

Tae -- then it's "killing two birds by one stone" .

Man-wol -- what ?? Let me go !!

Tae -- no I won't .

Man-wol -- tae pleasee!! I'll do everything you want but let me go first please. I'm really gonna late for my office .

Tae -- everything ??

Man-wol -- yes . now let me go please .

Tae -- okay . but don't forget what you have said right now.

Man-wol -- i won't .

After 30minutes..

Tae -- let's go . Today me aka kim taehyung will give you a ride in his car to your office .

Man-wol -- That would my honor mr.kim .

In front of the office , he opened the door for me , i come out of the car and saw every girl was drooling over him . Their eyes was like they will eat him .

Man-wol -- Tae !!

Tae -- hmm

Man-wol -- Don't talk to any girls okay ! If they ask you something just ignore them and don't even think to flirt with them okay .

Tae -- are you jealous ??(taesing)

Man-wol -- ofcourse not . I'm just worried that they might me trouble for you as you are this handsome . See every girl is drooling over you .

He chuckled and kissed my forehead and said

Tae -- But i'm only drooling over my babygirl . And i'll always . (smirking).

I turned into a whole red tomato .

Tae -- I'll pick you after the work . bye my tomato .