0. STORY INFORMATION

Dark mode
Any font
3rd smallest font size
🕺(srry computer guys)

Dark mode Any font 3rd smallest font size 🕺(srry computer guys)

TUBBO - UNDERSCORE

Name : Tubbo Beloved_
(Formerly Tubbo Underscore)
Age : 17
Home Country : Snowchester
(Formerly Lmanburg.)
Status : Alive.
Gender : Male

Quirk : Flowery Faun
Quirk Abilities : this is a mixture of a mutation quirk and nature quirk. This quirk makes the user have deer ears and small deer horns, along with legs of a faun, the power of the quirk allows the user to control vines and grow flowers, flowers grow around the hooves / feet of the user when outside.

Quirk Downfalls : This quirk can also lead too energy depletion, migraines, deer like instincts, ⚠️ and the vomiting of flowers ⚠️

Appearance : a 5'10 male with extremely long hair, brunette curls that cover his eyes and barely reach past the nape of his neck. His right eye is a piercing yellow with a nuclear symbol as the pupil, the left eye is a dull brown with no pupil, a giant firework scar covered the entire left side of his face, ⚠️ the cheek slightly removed revealing his teeth, gum, and Inner mouth at all times. ⚠️, the teen has a decent muscle build, more scars littering the body. Firework scars lined his arms and chest. Axe and Sword scars winded up his arms, large axe scars on his back.
Due to his Quirk he has legs of a faun, Brown fur littered with white spots. Ears and horns of a faun too.

TOMMY - INNIT

Name : Thomas Innit
Age : 17
Home country : L'manburg
Status : Alive
(Formerly Dead)
Gender : Male

Quirk : Golden Heart
Quirk Abilities : This quirk allows the user to live even after death, the user can us this on others for a certain amount of time. When the quirk is activated the users fingertips turn a golden color. They can insert their power into certain foods turning it gold and giving it a healing affect.

Quirk Downfalls: the downfalls of this quirk makes it so when overused the user can pass out, or forget important memories, even though it prevents death it can still be very painful and it has a hour long cool down.

Appearance: a 6'3 male with pale skin and medium length blonde hair with a white streak in the front. Bright blue eyes, the right eye duller then the left with a large scar around it. Freckled skin covered in axe and sword scars, a large lava burn on his right arm. The male seems to be missing 2 teeth from an accident of some sort, they have been replaced by fake teeth.
The teen has small red wings on his back, where these came from are unknown but the flight feathers seem to have been ripped out.