4. DEMONSTRATIONS OF POWER

SONGS I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING -
Cutthroat & Enemy - Imagine dragons
BlackBoxWarrior – OKULTRA & 2econd 2eer 2ight - Will Wood
Concrete & The Fall - Lovejoy
Born2Run - Penelope Scott
Brothers in arms - DAGAMES
Squid Melody ( BLUE ) - The living Tombstone
Most of my over 23h playlist.

😇

—————

INTERROGATION ROOM
EARLY AFTERNOON
3RD POV

Tubbo groaned as they seemed to sit in this empty room forever, the Faun boy opened up his inventory and pulled out a piece of bread, wolfing down the loaf of wheat. Feeling as his hunger disappeared slowly with each bite.

" Hey, Tubs " Tommy turned to the faun, who only raised his head a little bit before focusing on his food again. The blonde scoffed and crossed his arms his blue eyes staring the brunette down. Tubbo sighed and looked up at Tommy. " What's up Tommy? "

The blonde flapped his tiny wings " How long are we gonna be here? " he asked as if the nuke expert had a answer to that question. " how would I know, Bossman? " the faun shrugged, getting a shrug from Tommy in response both of them silent before Tommy snickered a bit.

The faun snickered and scooted over a bit, patting the ground where the blonde could sit next to him.

Ranboo was chatting with Niki about where they were and how to possibly get back home, the half enderman let out an annoyed groan that sounded more like a screech, Niki jumped a little but only seemed to giggle.

The door finally seemed to open and all the heads ( excluding the sleeping Purpled ) turned to see the tired hero from before, they all seemed to blink. A sword could cut through this sudden thick tension.

—————

?

" where are they !? " a british male voice yelled out, the male had long blonde hair and a green and white outfit with a bucket hat, the pink haired figure next to him shrugged. " Look Phil, we can look again tomorrow.. " the pinkette mumbled.

" They've been gone for- days mate " Phil muttered, the pink haired blood demigod only nodded. Patting the older on the back in reassurance, Phil relaxed a bit the pinkette shot the older a comforting smile.

" Yeah, we'll look later.. "

————

3RD POV
OFFICE
AFTERNOON

Ranboo stood awkwardly next to the Baker, Purpled was half asleep and barely standing as he tried to fully wake up. Tubbo was standing next to Tommy and Michael was holding his taller dads hand, Tommy crossed his arms and flapped his wings a scowl extremely present on his face.

In the desk infront of them was a chair? As of now no one was sat in it, all they knew is that the pro heros were staring daggers into the backs of their heads. Michael was the only oblivious one and was just humming swinging from side to side, as he held Ranboos hand.

After a while of silence a white mouse? Bear? Thing with a scar over its eye walked and sat in the seat. Niki sweat dropped and the smell of citrus emitted from her, Ranboo raised a brow at the sudden smell. But shrugged it off and stared at the rodent thingy.

" hello! I am Nezu, you are all currently on U.A. grounds. " It spoke in a calm tone, Tommy scowled and crossed his arms. " enough with the chit chat, what the hell do ya' want? " The blonde yelled out angrily, Niki only shot him a stern look. Tommy backed down at this.

" excuse Tommy's attitude- but what is U.A. ? " She asked, politely, a tinge of annoyance still lingering in her voice. The rodent only smiled. " U.A is one of the most prestigious hero schools here in Masatfu, Japan! " ( A/N: idk how to spell it 😔 )

Ranboos eyes widened, Tubbo tilted his head, Tommy raised a brow, Niki was suprised, Purpled was too tired to care, and Michael was just as oblivious as ever.

Tommy opened his mouth to speak, raising his finger and raising a brow.
" what the hell is Japan? "

( Hello author interrupting! I HC that on the Dreamsmp in cannon they don't know many real life countries- okay? Continue now )

The heros looked at him in a wave of shock that surely wasn't expected. How do they not know of Japan?

Tommy glared. " are ya gonna answer me or not? " he spoke out, Nezu only hummed in thought. " it is a country! Masatfu is but a city in it. "

Tommy just shrugged.

797 words 🕴
A/N IM SO SORRY FOR CUTTING THIS SHORT ITS JUST- I have alot of plot ideas for different stories and since I'm not writing them down its making a wall that's blocking my motivation to keep working on this- DONT WORRY I WILL STILL WORK ON THIS.. after I make a crossover one shot post 😇