2. PURPLE

CW :: Cussing, Slight blood ⚠️, Cringe fighting scene.
3RD P O V ::

Shit.

Tubbos breath hitched, he stepped back. Tommy stared at the flames, slightly fascinated for a second. Before he remembered their situation.

The blonde furrowed his brows, the Ravenette grinned.

The blue flame surrounded the three, Micheal hid his face in Tubbos coat, Tommy cussed under his breath.

The Ravenette tched, Tommy shuffled through his Inventory. Tossing him and Tubbo a fire resistance potion, the brunette took the potion. The fire slowly closed in on them, Tommy gulped down the potion.

Tubbo drank most of his potion, giving the rest to Micheal.

Tommy looked at Tubbo, which grinned back. " fight? " the blondette asked. The brunette nodded " hell yeah. "

The brunette paused for a moment, putting Micheal in his coat. The baby Zombie piglin oinked, Tubbo ran out the fire. Staring at the Ravenette.

Dabi glared back his eyes widened a bit, the Ravenette threw more fire out at the brunette. Tubbo dodged the flames, his grin was confident and large.

Tommy held a large netherite sword, dragging it slightly. He raised the weapon and slammed it down aiming for the arm.

Dabi barely dodged it, the sword grazed his arm, undoing some of his staples. The Ravenette cringed in pain, Tommy held the now bloodied sword by his side.

A vine reached from the concrete, grabbing the Ravenette by the wrist, Dabi reached and grabbed the vine. Setting it aflame. " nice try.. " he laughed.

" Shut up you ass.. " Tommy scowled and rolled his eyes, running forward and attacking again. Grazing the Ravenettes chest.

Dabi coughed, backing up a bit he smiled. Tommy looked at him with a concerned and angry face. " why is he smiling.. "

Tubbo shrugged Micheal popped his head out of the brunettes coat, oinking silently. Tubbo kept his gaze fixed on Dabi.

The Ravenette laughed and saluted before walking backwards into a portal. " Till next time..! "

" I'm so confused.. " the dirty blondette mumbled, his brow raised. Tubbo nodded
" Same big man same. " he sighed, the concrete was cracked from where the vine was.

They definitely just realized how much noise that fight made, too much noise.
The fauns ears perked the sound of wings flapping was too familiar, but it wasn't the right person.

Red wings, a red winged blonde landed infront of the two, a purple hoodied dirty blonde in his grasp.

Purpled. 

Purpleds antennae raised as the dizziness wore off, the duo (+Micheal) stared in disbelief and confusion. The pro hero stared, Tubbo stepped back at the sound of sirens. Tommy cringed, they both were tired.

And the pro hero had Purpled, the Purple hoodied blondette shifted in discomfort. Hawks let the blonde go, glaring at the teens.

" Ain't this interesting. " he hummed, the red feathers intrigued Micheal, the Toddler pig oinked reaching for the wings from the safety of his dads coat.

The brunette stepped back, his expression angried. Purpled didn't seem to happy about this either.

( SHORT CHAPTER. NEXT WILL BE LONGER )