6. ASSESSMENTS & BOOM!

Morning
Class 1-A
3rd POV.

The three sat in their seats, Purpled was flipping through the book in his hand. He seemed to be very focused. “ What’s that even about? “ the brunette asked the dirty blonde haired male, who looked up from the book. “ I’m trying to see how quirks work, thanks. “ he responded, Tubbo puffed out his cheeks in an annoyed manner. At Least he answered the question, Purpled was already reading through his book.

Tommy was laying his head on the desk, his feet kicking back and forth as the chatter stopped. The ravenette, also known as Eraser-Head stood in front of the class. “ It took you 8 seconds to quiet down, If you're going to be in my class you will need to learn that time is your most valuable resource. “ he said, the students quieting down. Tubbo snickered silently, a few heads turning his way as he simply ignored the stares.

The prohero cleared his throat. “Put on your gym uniforms and head outside. That includes you three. “ he turned to the teenagers at the side of the room, Tommy scoffed, Tubbo nodded and Purpled stood up. Eyes still focused on the piece of literature in his hands.

— — —
! Time-skipped - Early Morning !
Class-1A
3rd POV.

The students of 1A, plus Tubbo, Tommy, and Purpled of course stood outside. Tubbo had to get the gym outfit altered last minute due to the.. Y'know deer legs- Tommy also had to just his altered, though it was less difficult as he just needed holes for his wings to fit through.

“ What about the ceremony!? “ a girl with pink skin and hair yelled, a bubbly brunette girl nodded in agreement. “ Here at UA we don’t stick to tradition, that means I can run my class in whatever way I see fit. “ he responded, causing a lot of the class to groan in annoyance.
Aizawa held a blank expression on his face, turning to the explosion blonde with red eyes. “ Bakugo, what was your score for the ball throw in junior high?” he asked the blonde. “ 67 meters. “ he responded, Aizawa nodded and tossed the blonde the ball. “ Try it, this time use your quirk. '' the teacher said, placing his hands in his pockets as the blonde suddenly had a malicious smile, walking up and standing in the spot.

“ go whenever. “ Eraser-Head said, Tommy watched closely. So did Purpled, if they figured more out on how these ‘quirks’ worked, they’d have more of the upper hand in this place. “ DIE! “ Then the spiky haired blonde threw the ball, an explosion throwing it out of his hand making it go much farther.

Both Tubbo and Tommy flinched, the blue eyed blonde went to cover his ears instinctively.

“ 705.2 meters “

“ Hey man, are you okay? “ someone said. Tommy uncovered his ears and looked to see a spiky red haired male, he breathed out calmly. “ Yeah. I’m fine. “ Tubbo was hugging himself, Purpled glared.
“ If you say so- Well I’m Eijiro Kirishima! “ he said, holding out his hand. Tommy smiled a bit, he seemed nice.. But he was still wary. “ Tomathy Innit, just call me Tommy. “ he responded.

“Manly name! I like it! “ The red head responded with a thumbs up, Tubbo turned to them. “ Look who's making friends now huh, big man? “ he said, smiling under the mask that covered his face and its abnormalities. Tubbo was never ashamed of his scars, if anything in this world it was a message. That he's been through things that they’d never know.

But Eraser-Head that until lunch he had to keep it on, just until lunch.
He could do that easily! No problem.

Kirishima smiled at the faun. “ Hey! “ the red head said, Tubbo waved. a bit less tense, wait.. Right, they had to pay attention to class!!
Kirishima turned towards Aizawa, and so did the other three. He seemed to be scolding them about something.
“ Whoever gets the lowest score, will be faced with expulsion. “ he said, raising his head to reveal an extremely scary smile. Tommy got an idea, Kirishima could feel the sweat beading on his forehead.