5. HERES THE PLAN

M

id Evening
3RD pov
Nezu’s Office

" soo.. why are we here? " Tommy asked, raising a brow, Nezu gestured for one of the people in the back to come explain, the tired man from before walked next to the rodent. He cleared his throat, staring down at a piece of paper clutched in his hand. " Illegal quirk usage, disturbance of the peace, resisting arrest, child endangerment. " The male blinked, staring up from the paper.

" Haah!? '' Tommy practically screamed, Ranboo fiddled with his hands mumbling random sentences. Tubbo peered at Micheal, who was staring at Tommy. His tongue blepped out of his mouth. The zombie piglin oinked, Niki blinked a few times. Purpled stared at Nezu, raising a brow. “ Those are some stupid laws there.” Tubbo said, the minors nodded in agreement. Niki hummed and tapped her foot. “Did you not have laws like this where you came from?” The homeless looking guy asked. Ranboo shook his head. “If anything we didn’t have any laws.. “ he mumbled

Tubbo shrugged. “This place is boring..” Tommy scoffed. “ and stupid! These laws are idiotic man. “ the blonde continued. The hero scoffed, Tommy rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. “ Can we go now? “ the angry blonde asked. The hero raised a brow. “What? No, you will be put under the watch of pro-heroes and heroes in training at UA. “ the prohero said blankly, though it was obvious that he didn’t agree with this choice.

They paused in shock, Niki stared at him as if she had just seen a ghost. Tommy groaned, Ranboo and Tubbo exchanged glances and Purpled was too focused on not falling asleep standing to care. “ HAAHH!? There's no way that you guys are gonna watch over us!- “ Tommy yelled pointing at the rodent mixture that sat in the chair. “ THAT’S A BLOODY RAT AND YOU LOOK HOMELESS. “ He pointed at Eraser-Head. Tubbo in the background mumbled something about how all homeless men are untrustworthy, coresty to Dream.

Eraser-head glared. “You don’t have a choice, neither do I.” he side eyed Nezu, who only sat in his chair sipping out of a teacup that was not there before.
“Follow me. Don’t try anything.” The hero said, beginning to exit the room, Nezu waved them goodbye as they followed the hero through the empty hallways of the school. Tommy turned to see a few other heroes, one had bright blonde slicked back hair, another had white hair and a lot of muscle.

Tommy gulped a bit, before turning back and continuing to follow.

— — — — —
Late Evening
3RD pov
Interrogation Room

“You all will be put in housing that will be monitored by UA, you three. “ he pointed and Tommy, Tubbo, and Purpled before continuing. “ will be in the hero course, of course you will not be students but I will advise that you listen closely to classes. I am the teacher of 1-A, that hero course class you are assigned too, as I can cancel out your quirks in case of emergencies. “ Eraser-head paused as the Faun hybrid raised his hand. “ What. “ “so-” ''no. anyways, Nihachu, Micheal, and Ranboo.  will be under the watch of class 1-B, the secondary Hero Course class. These classes will begin in a week, so until then you will be under strict supervision by me and other heroes. “ he finished up. “Do you understand?”

Ranboo nodded, Tommy scoffed but nodded as well. NIki muttered a silent ‘yes’, Purpled was asleep on his seat. Tubbo nodded as he held his sleeping son in his lap. " Good, you'll be brought to your housing in a moment. " The hero said, standing up and walking off. Closing the door to the seating room.