3. INVESTIGATIONS NO NEGOTIATIONS.

Guess who's back? Me!
I'm getting alot better in health so I decided to start writing again!! Yayy!! Thank you all for the support <3.

☆—☆

As if the world hated them, they were in another fight or flight situation. Both the teens put of breath as the red winged blonde had a strong grip on Purpleds hoodie. The alien squirmed around trying to pry the winged blondes hands off of him, but to no avail he gave up.

Hawks glared at them all, though a more relaxed smile creeped onto his face. The pro hero flapped his wings a bit. " no need to be so tense. " the blonde shrugged, Tubbo flinched, Tommy kept his protective stance.
This was nothing like back at the smp, this man reminded them all of someone. If that someone had red wings and was more young looking.

" well.. you gonna fight us or not..? " Tommy spat put in a low tone, the older just blinked and chuckled. " not unless I have to. " he responded, leaving the minors confused.. he wasn't going to attack them?
The figure just stared and began talking, the only one paying attention seemed to be Purpled.

He somehow convinced them to follow him.
This could possibly be a deadly mistake, but.. this world is foriegn.. it's better then that Dabi guy I guess..

☆ —Turn Time Foward! —☆

3RD POV
Early Morning.
Interrogation Room.

The enderian sat uncomfortably next to the shorter female, who sat down on the uncomfortable floor. Ranboo was too tall to sit on the seats without scraping his horns on the roof, Niki just found it more calming on the ground then the stiff fabric seats.
Ranboos ears perked up at the sound of footsteps outside the room door, followed by the clicking of hooves who easily gave away who it was.

The door opened swiftly and Tubbo slowly walked in, Micheal sniffled and silently held his father's hand following in, Tommy and Purpled followed in pursuit. Ranboo perked up and smiled at the sight of his husband, child, and friends. The enderian hybrid stood up and wandered over to them Tubbo stared and just smiled back.

It was silent, other then the oinks and sniffles of Micheal and the occasional ender noises from the tallest. Purpled sighed and sat on the stiff seat, Tommy stared at a table in the room and pushed himself up to sit on it. " is Micheal okay..? " was the first word to break the silent tension. " yeah. " Tubbo responded to his husband quickly and blankly.

It was silent for awhile after that, until a speaker spoke into the room, the voice of a grumpy tired man came over the intercom. " may the tallest go into the room next to them.. " , what room..? Ranboo tilted his head, oh- there was another door.. the enderboy walked over to the door and opened it, crouching down to enter the room and sit in the seat located next to a table.

His ears flickered and tail swished around in confusion , his eyes blinking as he looked around frantically. Fiddling with his thin fingers and sinking into his seat with anxiety.

What seemed to be hours in his head passed, dispite it only being about five minutes till the door opened , a tired male entered the room he looked like walking Corpse along with long black hair and red eyes.

He sat in the seat infront of Ranboo, eyes narrowed as he clearly did not want to be here.
Ranboo stared at a clipboard in the others hand, he was gripping onto it like it was going to save his life.

" Alright. Please state your name and age. "
The tired male mumbled, Ranboo blinked a few times because his head hung low and he muttered it out.
"Ranboo Beloved'Underscore.. uhm- 17.."

The tired Male raised a brow and looked at Ranboo with a slight look of suprise, but turned back to the paper on the clipboard. Writing something down.
" are you a villain, or have Villainous intent..? "

Ranboo shook his head " nope- " he said, popping the p, his ears flickered his tail flickered around.
" alright. " he hummed. " what is your quirk? "

Ranboo sat there dumbfounded, his ears pinned back as he tried to process the sentence that the other spoke..
" uhm.. I- don't know..? "
He shrugged as his ears perked up, the ravenette glared in suprise, but only went back to look at the paper, writing down something. " any current or past jobs? " he mumbled, Ranboo thought about it.

" uhm.. I don't remember..? " he answered unsure his tail whipped around as the tired male huffed and stood up " you can go now, bring me the blonde kid.. " he spat out, before Ranboo jumped out his seat and ran into the room with the others. " Tommy- you uh- go now- "

Tommy raised a brow and shrugged, pushing the taller out of his way with a scoff before walking into the room and plopping down on the uncomfortable seat, Eraserhead walked out and mumbled something about the 'wrong blonde' before sitting down in his seat.

" State your name and age. " he murmured, Tommy rolled his eyes and Fiddled with his thumbs. " Thomas Innit, 17 " Eraser wasn't as suprised this time and he wrote it down. " are you a villain or have villainous intent? " the hero placed the clipboard on his lap and stared daggers at the blonde, silent as sweat beaded on his head. " no, no sir- " Tommy spat out quickly, Eraser nodded and wrote something down.

" what is your quirk? " the ravenette raised a brow and Tommy just furrowed his brows. What is this stupid bullshit? A game? This is a prank, right? He huffed, he had to answer just incase it wasn't. " I dont fuckin' know what that is. " he spat out in a angry tone.

" Ofcourse you don't.. " he groaned out a bit, placing his clipboard on the table and standing up. Leaning onto the material. " any current or past jobs?– " he mumbled.
Tommy sat still in seat sweat beading on his head a shaky sigh. " yes.. "

" can you name them off? " the hero mumbled with a raised brow Tommy nodded " yea- uhm- soldier, vice president, and uhm- " he went blank, Eraserhead stared in a suprise.. this kid was a soldier..? That explains something atleast, the hero winced at the teens scars. " whatever, you're dismissed kid. "

Tommy scoffed and stood up, stomping out and entering the room with the others flopping onto the floor and crossing his arms.

︎•▪︎
( time skip because I'm lazy..- )

The heros were still wary of the group, as they should be. A bunch of soldiers for whatever appear in the middle of Mustafu Japan, ccausing choas just for the fun of it? It was- suspicious- especially since they didn't know what a quirk was- and dont even mention the fact that the half Enderian and Goat kid where married with a adopted child.

▪︎—-—-—-—▪︎
( NIKI POV )

Tommy was rambling on about something– from what I hear its something about flowers.. I wasn't paying enough attention to listen, despite wanting to.. staring around the room, Ranboo and Michael were talking with Tommy, Tubbo was pacing around the room the clicking of his hooves was quite annoying but calming.. and Purpled was fast asleep on the floor next to me.

I giggled a bit at that, Tommy perked up and blinked his eyes widening a bit. " what's that smell..? " he asked, me, Ranboo, and Tubbo just shrugged. Micheal was just happy to be here– honestly I couldn't smell anything- Tommy just shrugged and went back to talking.

That was..
odd?

( 1268 words )