8.SWITCH UP & AN EMERGENCY!

Ground Beta

3rd POV

Tommy took in a quick breath, he needed to avoid Bakugo while actively trying to take down gravity. He would go after the finger breaker but he's being chased down by a Mister explosion. He took in a quick breath before looking around, the explosions actively got louder.. He continued to run, an iron sword clutched in his grip, Tommy paused, the sound of a click.

Then it was the sound of fizzling, he heard the familiar wave of explosions and paused. The building shaking as he practically fell to the ground, large damage left in the building. All Tommy could hear was ringing for a moment, he covered his ears with his hands and sat in a fetal position on the floor. Looking up to see Midoriya laid on the floor, Tommy felt his breath hitch.

" Is that- even allowed!? " the greenette mumbled as he sat up, Tommy was about to retort but his voice was strained. He was still to shook from the explosion, tears unconsciously brimming his eyes

" Wow.. The more that's stored in these gauntlet's the stronger the blast.. " the explosive blonde muttered, the other gauntlet shone a red color. Tommy stood as the scene unfolded, turning to run incase of any more explosions. Still dizzy, the male fell to the ground, his breaths uneven. " Come on, use your quirk Deku. " the red eyed blonde continued leaning down. " I'll force you to surrender even at full strength. " he spoke, Tommy stood up and ran. He needed to get back to Iida, he /needed/ to get back to Iida. if he stayed here any longer he might as well curl up on the floor and cry, to many explosions.

Ground Beta Viewing Room

3RD pov

Tubbo stood there dumbfounded, how stupid was this guy? An explosion like that in sucha small space, that could have killed Midoriya, maybe even set off whatever ticking time bomb that was pent up inside of Tommy. None of the students knew about the past of them, explosions were a big part of it. A /very/ big part of it, if they knew maybe the blonde would stop. But he doubted it, Tubbo scoffed as he looked at All Might, disappointment in his glare. What a failure of a teacher, he could stop the fight if he wanted, so why wasn't he? Why wasn't this fight over- Tubbo seethed, Purpled perked up. His antennae raised as he averted his gaze from the clearly angry faun.

" End the fight already. " Tubbo spat looking at the teacher who just stared at the screen intensely. The brunettes brows furrowing as he clenched his fists. " I said end the fucking fight. " he repeated, a few of the students looking somewhat surprised at his colorful language towards the teacher. He didn't respond, Tubbo sunk down, his shoulders tensing as he stared back at the screen. Purpled blinked all of his eyes, only sighing and dragging the brunette off to calm down.

Ground Beta

3rd POV

Tommy was running up flights of stairs, his wings flapping away as if it would help him go any faster. He was almost to the right floor- if he just- moved a little faster.. The tired blonde gasped for air as he paused, the sound of crumbling entering his ears. Crumbling? Tommy almost immediately began to look around for the noise, until he realized it was coming from below. The blonde in his last attempts to return mostly unscatched from this training began to run, watching as the ground where he once stood shot up. The blue eyed blonde stared at the damage, cringing at what could have happened to him if he wasn't so paranoid.