Accusations & Introductions

Spare Me Alpha But I Want Your Beta

Chapter 15- Accusations and Introductions

Nathaniel's POV

As I walked out of my room, my body tensed with anticipation. I groaned; how was I going to function with bluebells? God, she was so ready for me; shaking my thoughts away, I drove to the pack house. Whatever was going on better be a damn good reason for interrupting me.

When I'd pulled up, I'd seen Adam with his mate Christine. I walked over to them. "What's going on, Adam?" I questioned.

"It seems that Addison was attacked by a rogue. We went around the perimeter and came up empty. There was no sign of any trespassers or scent," he stated, pulling Christine closer to his side.

I frowned. "Did you catch a scent on her?"

"Nothing man, just hers. She kept asking for you, that's why I had to call you. I tried linking you, but you kept blocking me out," he said with a raised brow.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I was busy," I growled. He pushed Christine behind him a little. I shook my head annoyed. Addison was the one causing havoc in my life these past days. Looking away from them, I walked in to the house. The guys were in the living room. They turned and looked at me. "Where is she?"

"She's up in her room. Mary is checking her now," Matt said. I nodded before turning towards the stairs.

"Uh, before you go up there, I think you should know that she's saying the rogue who attacked her was Alexa," he said. Anger washed over me, my body was shaking with fury. A merciful growl left my lips I took a flight up the stairs, and faintly heard my name being called behind me.

I busted Addison's door open, hearing a screeching yelp from both Mary and Addison. "Mary, please gives us a minute" I all but growled, looking towards Mary. She quickly gathered her things and left the room. I heard some of the guys behind me without turning my back I gave them one last warning in a threatening tone. "Get the fuck out, now! All of you!"

"We can't do that, Nate, not in the state you're in your wolf is at surface. I don't want you to do anything you'll regret," Marcus stated in a firm tone.

"Fine!" I growled. I walked over to Addison's bed; she looked beyond terrified. I used my mind link to have every damn pack member in the front of the house now. "Get up, Addison," I said in a deceptively calm voice.

"I can't," she trembled. "I'm hurt, Nate!" she said. I firmly pulled the sheets off her and raised my eyebrows, looking sternly at her. "Get out of bed, Addison, or I'll carry you out you choose." I was so furious; I could hardly hold myself in. I knew how to control my anger, I would never lay a hand on any women so for these guys to think that way infuriated me even more. I waited patiently, my wolf barely ready to comply. If she pulled another stunt right now, I'd definitely lose my shit. She must have seen the warning in my eyes, because she got up with shaking legs. I took her firmly by her upper arm and began leading her out of the room.

"Let go of me, Nate! You're hurting me!" she whined. I pushed past the ones in my way.

"You want an audience, Addison, and I'm going to give you one," I said coldly. "And you're going to give them a show."

"What are you talking about? Let me go!"

Once we got outside, I released her. Everyone was gathered around, in response to my furious call just minutes ago. I pushed Addison in front of her fellow pack members. She stumbled but caught herself.

"Who attacked you, Addison?" I questioned her, using as much beta power behind my words as I could. She stayed quiet, ignoring my question.

"Answer me."