Let the Presentation Begin

WARNING!! Be advised there are some sexual scenes.

Alexa's POV

Once Nate was gone I grabbed my sister and dragged her down to the kitchen hopefully there was some cheesecake left. "Where are we going?" Lia asked following behind. "To see if there's any cheesecake left so we can chit chat." I said walking into the massive kitchen. I opened the fridge and groaned. There was nothing left! Even the dish it was in was gone.

"We can just make more while we talk." Lia said looking through the cabinets for the stuff. "So how's it going with your wolf? Have you gone out for runs yet?" I asked her while I pulled the dishes from the dishwasher. I’d have to thank Christine and Gemma for cleaning up for us.

"Yeah Mason and I went for a run around the falls. It's was the most exhilarating feeling ever." She sighed putting the ingredients in the bowl. She had something on her mind. I knew my sister well enough to know when something was wrong. "What's on your mind babes?" I dried my hands and walked over to the island.

"I need to tell you something, but I don't want you to be upset." She murmured. Why would she think I would be upset? I looked at her giving her a reassuring smile. "Lia you know you can tell me anything."

"That night I shifted Mason and I mated and he marked me." She whispered. She looked at me that's when I noticed the mark. What was I to say? This was bound to happen, and there was nothing I could say or do to stop it. I didn’t want her to feel bad about what was natural to her. Oh shit!, but she’d go into heat soon.

"Dahlia you do know what happens after mating and being marked means right?" I asked hoping Mason told her.

"Yes, now me and Mase can mind link each other whenever! No cell phones needed." She stated with a smile. I rolled my eyes this girl was about to get a rude awakening "Lia honey... After mating you go into to heat and when that happens every male wolf can smell it and will want to have you." I stated her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Oh my god that sounds so... Erotic." She said laughing. "You need to stop reading the Fifty Shades of whatever, it's got your mind all dirty. It's very serious Lia, you can't leave the house while in heat. Mason's wolf will go crazy." She shook her head. “It can’t be that awful” she said. I put the finished cheesecake in the fridge. I noticed a note on the counter address to me. I opened it open it.

Alexa,

Sorry that dinner was cut short. We had a good time hanging out with today. Tomorrow Gemma and I will be going dress shopping in the morning we will be here in the morning to pick you up at ten sharp. No if’s or but’s about it chica. Oh and bring your sister too the more the merrier.

XoXo

Christine & Gemma

"What's that?" Lia asked. "It was some friends I made today they were friends of Nate's he brought for dinner. They invited us dress shopping tomorrow at ten." Lia smile. "So how was that dinner?" She asked.

"It was pretty good until the Nate's ex was brought up. Things went downhill from there." I said not wanting to get into it again. "You guys seem really into each other." I nodded even though me and Nate bump heads I still wouldn't change him for the world.

"Yeah we are. He's perfect! Flaws and all. It sounds crazy Lia but in the short time I've known him I grown to love him and he loves me." She looked at me with watery eyes "Oh Lex, were finally going to live a life we've always wanted and with two hot guys to go alone with it." I laughed and she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"Hey the Jersey Shore marathon is on, wanna watch?" I smiled. Her and Jonah were hooked on that crazy show. If I had to endure it to spend time with my sister then I would. "Sure... " I nodded she did a air fist pump singing the theme song. I chuckled and followed behind her.