01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 1:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 1:
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Wife, I want to kiss, no, I want to kiss."

"My aunt said that you can pretend to be a family first, and that you can have a baby by pretending to be a family, otherwise grandpa will be angry, okay..."

"My wife, Zhanbao please."

As soon as the screen turned, Su Wanwan was running out of the train station lifelessly, her father gambled, and his grandfather's cemetery was sent to him. Grandpa's urn was still stored in the funeral home for ten years.

Let alone the yard of the house, she has been hiding with her father since she was a child and has never had a peaceful day.

Fortunately, his dad's only conscience is that he still cares for her, otherwise she will be taken to pay off the debt.

Today, I don't know how her whereabouts were leaked out, and as soon as she got off the train, she was chased by a group of people in black.

Don't even think about it, but also know that it is her father's creditor.

"Hurry up and grab the girl with a turban in front..." shouted the chaser behind.

Su Wanwan pulled off the headscarf and threw it out. It happened to fall on the face of a man who came oncoming. In the panic, she did not forget to cast an eyebrow with others.

She has long been accustomed to this kind of running life, and she feels that life has lost a lot of fun without being chased down for a few days.

The sun was too hot during the day, and the dazzling people's eyes were dizzy, and Su Wanwan jumped down from a step.

Next second...

The man in front of him is very handsome, wearing a white shirt, neat and clean, with three-dimensional features and clear outlines. He is the kind of face that makes people unable to move his eyes immediately.

At this moment, she was very close to her, pouting for a kiss, watching her indifferently, and shaking her little hand.

"Wife, I want to kiss, no, I want to kiss."

"My aunt said that you can pretend to be a family first, and that you can have a baby by pretending to be a family, otherwise grandpa will be angry, okay..."

"My wife, Zhanbao please."

The man can't see his height when sitting on the bed, but it's true that the other person is one head taller than her.

As he moved his eyes, the man's black hair was thick, just a small pinch on the top of his head.

The key is that the little juggling is still wrapped with a red string, which can't be said to be funny.

Su Wanwan couldn't help but laughed out loud.

And can you imagine what a man who is taller than you and looks very handsome, when he talks to you, claims to be Zhan Bao?

Champo?

Why is this name so familiar?

I was bored on the train last night. Su Wanwan read Bansu's novel, and there was a fool named Zhanbao in it. Isn't it such a coincidence?

She hurriedly looked around. The room was full of red hues, and there was a big red lantern above her head with the word "Happy" written on it.

The walls are full of red scenery, the curtains are red, the sheets are red, and even the quilt cover is red. Almost everything in the room is red.