71-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 71:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Wanwan went out for almost 20 minutes and has not returned. Although Jiang Chengzhan has been busy dealing with guests, the corner of his eye has been staring in Su Wanwan's direction.

I just watched her go out, and guessed that she went to the bathroom, but she waited for a while and no one came back.

Doubtful, he said sorry to the guest who was dragging him to chat and walked towards the bathroom.

Who knew that a waiter with short eyes bumped him with a tray, and a whole glass of red wine was spilled on his neat suit.

"I'm sorry, sir," the waiter lowered his head, trembling with fright.

The manager with a good look has already ran over, with a particularly respectful look, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jiang, the new waiter, I will take you to change clothes?"

He looked at Jiang Chengzhan's clothes dripping down.

Jiang Chengzhan frowned, always having a bad feeling. He ignored the waiter's apology and the hotel manager who ran over and walked out in a stride.

Su Wanwan was entangled by Tian Yingqi and couldn't walk away. She went to the left, he went to the left, she went to the right, and he went to the right. After only a few rounds, she was annoyed: "Tian Yingqi, if you don't let go, I shout People?"

Tian Yingqi didn't take her words seriously at all, "Late night, do you really miss my old feelings?"

He suddenly moved his hand to hold Su Wanwan and press the person against the wall, with his arms on both sides of her body, making a gesture of encircling her in front of him.

Su Wanwan stretched out her hand to push her, she is now scrupulous about her stomach, not daring to make too much movement, and gritted her teeth as much as possible: "There is an old affair, you are a scumbag, Su Wanwan was only before he went blind. I will fall in love with you, so let go of me quickly."

"You know my husband has a bad temper. Letting him see it will definitely make you unable to eat."

Tian Yingqi sneered: "Oh, now your husband still doesn't know where the romance is. Do you think he has time to take care of you, this fake?"

Su Wanwan frowned: "What do you mean?"

Tian Yingqi deliberately approached her and said in a low voice, "You know who his fiancé belongs to!"

Su Wanwan gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. She raised her knees and was about to hit Tian Yingqi's fatal place, but when she was halfway up, she saw someone coming out of the hall with her entire body. Unable to hide the anger, the white shirt was soaked with red wine, and a large piece of clothing was pressed against his chest, printing a nice outline.

The man rushed in three or two strides, pulled Tian Yingqi and raised his hand and punched him, "If you dare to show up in front of my wife, you won't be a man in your life!"

Tian Yingqi was suddenly torn apart, and a fist came up in the next second. He took a strong punch without even being defensive, and the corner of his mouth was immediately stained with blood.

Jiang Chengzhan gave a punch, but he was not addicted. This time Tian Yingqi fell directly to the ground.

Jiang Chengzhan kicked him angrily: "Get out!"

Su Wanwan looked at the assailant man stupidly all the way, and when the man finished the fight neatly, her raised knee hadn't fallen down yet.

Until Jiang Chengzhan walked in front of her, he asked her with distress and concern: "Are there any injuries?"