36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 36:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 36:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The hand-made green hat made by Su Wanwan last time has been placed on the screen. Jiang Chengzhan turned around without finding anyone, so he picked it up.

He sat on the stone platform outside the door and looked at the door absently.

When Su Wan came back late, what he saw was the man sitting on the stone platform with a green hat in his hand. His big beautiful eyes didn't shine at all, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

A little bit in my heart, she just asked Zhou Tao to send it back, and Jiang Chengzhan was holding the green hat in his hand. Didn't it imply something?

But she didn't do anything bad, so she certainly didn't need to be guilty.

She walked up to Jiang Chengzhan and kicked him in the calf with her foot, "Hey, what's the deep play?"

Before Jiang Chengzhan could answer, she looked around again, "Why didn't you see Qin Mingyang?"

Jiang Chengzhan raised his head, his eyes were red, and he said aggrievedly: "My wife, Zhanbao thought you didn't want me anymore."

Su Wanwan frowned, "What nonsense are you talking about, what are you going to do? Didn't you go out to play? Then I'm out to play too."

"Oh," Jiang Chengzhan lowered his head and said nothing. He didn't know what he was thinking about. It took a long time to raise his head again, watching Su Wanwan smile stupidly, "My wife, Zhanbao is hungry."

"You haven't eaten yet?" Su Wanwan looked at him in surprise, and suddenly remembered that he hadn't eaten either.

Zhou Tao said to invite her, but she refused with Jiang Chengzhan in her mind.

"Wait, I'll do it for you."

After another two days, Jiang Yushen was suddenly called by an old shareholder to scold her and told her to sever relationship with Su Xiaoxiao.

Otherwise, he won't marry his daughter.

He tickled with hate.

I like Su Wanwan in my heart, but Su Wanwan takes bodyguards everywhere. He can't get off his hands until he finds Su Xiaoxiao as a substitute. Every time he has a relationship, he feels that the person under him is Su Wanwan. It was discovered that he stabbed the old shareholder.

I hate to death in my heart, but I have to converge first.

That day, he went back to Jiang's house with a dark face. Xu Hongmei saw that his expression was wrong and asked: "What's wrong with you? Who is angry with you?"

Jiang Yu said bitterly: "Who said that Su Wanwan would definitely not be able to hold back, and he said that Jiang Chengzhan would personally catch the **** when she derailed. What happened?"

Xu Hongmei's face was also not good, "Who knows that I haven't caught her handle for so long?"

Jiang Yu was very cold: "I think this woman is not easy, she must be playing something tricky, now they live outside, it is inconvenient to stare..."

When he said this, he was taken aback for a moment, and he seemed to think of something and looked at Xu Hongmei, "Mom, did you say she moved out on purpose?"

Originally, Xu Hongmei didn’t think so much. After Jiang Yushen reminded me, it was really possible, “Yes, I remembered that she suddenly said that she was going to the company, but I haven’t seen her to go to the company until now, so she deliberately took some grandson. Kind of humiliating us, making us angry, and then drove her out at all, this **** girl..."