07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 7:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Whenever you want to kiss me, Su Wanwan asked Jiang Chengzhan not to worry about it: "Zhanbao, when you come to my parents' house soon, you can't always hold me, let alone kiss, you know?"

Jiang Chengzhan scratched his head, slightly aggrieved: "Don't you like Zhan Bao to kiss you?"

"No," Su Wanwan's tongue doesn't work well, how do you say this in front of outsiders?

But I went to my parents' house without talking about it in a while, so there was no chance to tell me.

"That, Uncle Li," Su Wanwan suddenly said to the driver in front, "Can you stop by the road and buy me some water? I'm thirsty."

Driver Li uttered a loud voice, stopped the car steadily on the side of the road and got out of the car.

Of course he knew that there was water in the car. It must be what the young lady was going to say. He was embarrassed in the car and understood, so he took out a cigarette and smoked it.

Su Wanwan took Jiang Chengzhan and said, "Zhanbao, you heard Wanwan say that you can only kiss in a place where no one is at home, and you can't be seen, you know?"

"Why?" Jiang Chengzhan's eyes were full of innocence, looking at her puzzled.

Su Wanwan thought for a while, and said in a somewhat threatening manner: "Because I kissed outside, others would think that I was not cultivated and would **** me away. Then you would have no wife and you would not see me. You know. ?"

Jiang Chengzhan stared at her with **** eyes, a little confused.

Su Wanwan said again, "Don't you like me? Would you be sad if you never see me in the future?"

Jiang Chengzhan felt very sad when he thought of not seeing Su Wanwan. He hugged Su Wanwan and said cryingly: "I don't want you to go, I don't want you to go. You will always take Zhanbao wherever you go later, OK? ?"

Seeing Jiang Chengzhan's fear, Su Wanwan felt uncomfortable. She held Jiang Chengzhan and patted him on the back, and said comfortingly: "Don't worry, Zhanbao, I won't leave you late, but you have to Obedient, you know?"

"I am obedient, I am obedient," Jiang Chengzhan said repeatedly.

Su Wanwan emphasized it again: "So you can't do it in someone's place in the future, you know?"

"Especially last night I couldn't tell anyone about the bathroom and the bed, you know?"

Jiang Chengzhan nodded vigorously, with splashes still hung on his long eyelashes, and gave a heavy hmm.

Su Wanwan wiped the tears from his face and said with a smile: "Okay, okay, it's okay."

Jiang Chengzhan watched her smile and laughed, but there was no one in the car this time. He quickly kissed Su Wanwan's mouth and emphasized: "No one is there now."

Su Wanwan couldn't help but sneered, really a child.

When the two people calmed down, she dropped the window and called Driver Li: "Uncle Li, you can go."

Driver Li didn't buy water either, and got into the car with a wink.

Soon he arrived at Su's house.

There are quite a lot of people in the Su family, except that Brother Su is in junior high school or not at home, as well as some relatives.

Jiang Chengzhan was dazzled, but Su Wanwan was also dazzled. She quickly checked the faces in the room with the memory of the original owner.