06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 6:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 6:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was past 9 o'clock after Jiang Chengzhan finished his diary, and Su Wanwan cleaned up the melon seeds and other garbage, went to the bathroom and took a bath.

She lay in the big bathtub, and the water temperature was not high or low to moisturize her delicate skin, and then make some rainbow bubbles with the bath lotion, more than one comfortable?

Su Wanwan doesn't want to go out tonight.

She was a poor ghost in the original world. Apart from running for her life every day, she was thinking about how to fill her stomach. She never rested for a while. Now she wants the wind to get the wind and the rain to rain. She sighs in her heart, this is the life of people.

I really want to take a few hundred million to show that ghost gambler dad, let him see what money is!

But she won't give him a point, let him continue to enjoy the sequelae of being chased and gambling every day!

At this moment, the door creaked and was pushed open. She turned her head and looked over. It turned out that Jiang Chengzhan came in with a big fish toy.

Su Wanwan subconsciously covered her body with her hands, and shouted nervously, "Why are you here?"

Jiang Chengzhan put the big fish on the bathing table, and while taking off his clothes, he said in a coquettish tone: "Zhanbao also wants to wash for nothing, Zhanbao wants to wash for nothing with you."

Su Wanwan wanted to bring a bath towel over to cover her body, but she was too far away, she couldn't get it unless she stood up.

But with such a big man in the house, how did she stand up?

In such a moment of entanglement, Jiang Chengzhan had already taken off his clothes, and he stepped into the fish tank as soon as he held the big fish and raised his foot. "Wife, Zhanbao has washed for nothing with you, are you happy?"

Su Wanwan rolled her eyes, what was she happy about?

I really think I am a three or four-year-old child, so big people are almost squeezed to death when they enter the fish tank.

"Don't press my feet," Su Wanwan could only sit up, afraid that Jiang Chengzhan would fall, and grabbed his big hand.

The man was still holding the big fish in his other big hand, dancing happily.

Su Wanwan sighed helplessly, forget it, and treat him as a child.

After the two people sat down, the bathtub became more crowded, and there was no need for skin contact.

After all, Su Wanwan is an adult woman, especially after having a meal last night and tasted the sweetness, how can she not want to face such a beautiful body now?

But the other party...

Su Wanwan sighed, and tried to suppress the flame in his heart, staying away from Jiang Chengzhan's body.

Jiang Chengzhan was lying in the bathtub with the big blue fish in his arms, and he deliberately rubbed Su Wanwan's legs.

Su Wanwan retracted subconsciously, stood up and started running, "Zhanbao, I'm done washing, you wash it slowly."

Before she stepped out of the fish tank with one leg, her waist was stopped by a strong arm, and then she fell into the man's arms.

"My wife, Zhanbao wants to wash with you, don't go, don't go."