26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 26:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Married?" The room was in an uproar.

"Late late, isn't it? Why did you get married, why didn't you tell everyone?"

"That's, it's not interesting enough, why should we notify us to attend your wedding?"

Everyone rushed to express their envy and jealousy, but they were more shocked.

Su Wanwan ignored their emotions and continued: "Yes, when I meet a man who loves me, I feel that I can't miss it, so it ends."

"Then what does your husband do?"

"Hello, I am Su Wanwan's classmate, what do you call it?"

Someone replied to Jiang Chengzhan. Su Wanwan was afraid that he would be stupid, so he quickly answered him, "Jiang Chengzhan," and then raised the thumb of his right hand and pretended to inadvertently stroke his hair.

Jiang Chengzhan still remembered what Su Wanwan had confessed to him, staying cold and not talking casually.

But when someone asked him, he didn't know what to do.

Keeping his eyes on Su Wanwan, she would see her raise her right thumb, meaning to make him raise his eyebrows, so he looked at the man and raised his eyebrows.

other side:"…"

And the classmates around him: "..."

What kind of fairy response is this?

Su Wanwan ignored their surprised gaze and walked in with Jiang Chengzhan, "Didn't it mean there are still shows? When will it start?"

Zhou Tao's face went dark since seeing Su Wanwan holding someone else's arm, how did he know that he was wasting a lot of effort.

The girl wears a fishtail skirt, like a fairy descending to the earth, the human soul of the hook is gone, but how can we get married?

But judging from Jiang Chengzhan's appearance, there is always something familiar, just can't remember it for a while.

When he was upset, the brothers around him became upset. They bumped him with their shoulders and said, "Wait for a while, brothers to help you out."

"That is, I must make him foolish and ashamed."

Zhou Tao invited a few bands and moved freely after the opening.

Su Wanwan was dragged to chat, and she was worried that Jiang Chengzhan had been holding his arm.

Soon a classmate came over to take Jiang Chengzhan away. Su Wanwan didn't let him go, and looked at the male classmate who came to pull Jiang Chengzhan with a smile: "Excuse me, we won't be separated for a moment."

Another classmate came up and pulled Su Wanwan to the side: "Late night, okay, I've been tortured to death by your dog food."

Classmate B: "That is, it's not enough to be crooked at home, I have to come and spread dog food in front of us."

Classmate C: "My husband can't be too tight, don't worry, they won't do anything to your husband."

Su Wanwan watched Jiang Chengzhan being pulled out of her control.

I hope Jiang Chengzhan will not make a fool of himself.

Before Su Wanwan went out, Jiang Chengzhan brought her a platinum bracelet with four one-carat diamonds on it, which was extremely dazzling under the light.