04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 4:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Wanwan took Jiang Chengzhan directly to the old man. The book said that he would go to the garden to practice exercises at this time of the day.

The Jiang family’s garden is really big. She saw the old man's figure only when the roots of her running shoes were broken. She had known this, so she was ready to wear a pair of flat shoes.

Jiang Chengzhan's physical strength is fine. This will follow her so far, his face is not red or breathless, but his eyes are red, as if he is about to cry.

The people behind just now shouting not to let them run away will see that the old man has stopped from a distance. Su Wanwan glanced back and cursed in his heart!

"It's late," Jiang Chengzhan grievedly said, "I didn't hit him, it was Min. Min. Min took his ball, but he said me and hit me with his hand. I just pushed him and he fell. Up."

Su Wanwan pulled him to sit on the chair so that she would be slightly taller than him, and it would be easier to speak.

I know that Jiang Chengzhan is not to blame, it is estimated that they have been angry with them in the past few days.

Su Wanwan looked at him sympathetically and asked, "Did they beat you before?"

Jiang Chengzhan pursed his lips and nodded: "Yeah."

Su Wan gritted her teeth late, turned her head and glanced fiercely at several people standing in the distance, including the housekeeper, Xu Hongyan and Xiao Min's mother who came after him.

Aunt Jiang's legs and feet were not fast enough, and she fell far behind.

Don't let her get the chance, or you must teach them a lesson.

Although Jiang Chengzhan and her have just met, but he is stupid. Why are they bullying him?

Jiang Chengzhan clenched his fist and shook in front of her, "Well, they beat me, but they can't beat me."

He spoke with pride, as if he was defending something.

Su Wanwan felt even more sour in his heart. Alas, a person who used to be so high was reduced to the point where he was chased and beaten by a few children.

It was a shrimp scene in Longyou Shoal.

She stretched out her hand and rubbed Jiang Chengzhan's head, and said softly, "I won't let them bully you in the future. Let's go, let's find Grandpa."

At this time, Mr. Jiang saw that they had come over.

Su Wanwan’s clothes that ran just now were all messed up, so she hurriedly tidied it up, first nodded politely to the old man, and then said: "Grandpa."

The old man's face was very gentle, with a cane in his hand, he glanced at the menacing man behind him, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Su Wanwan took a deep breath. If she were a little weaker today, and the days when she was bullied would be long, her majesty would stand up no matter what.

Thinking of this, she wiped away the tears that did not exist on her face, and said in a crying voice: "Grandpa, before marrying, I thought that Cheng Zhan would be stupid, but after all, he is the young master of a wealthy family, at least not. I was bullied, but on the morning of the wedding day, my own husband was almost beaten by those messy so-called relatives in the restaurant. Even a housekeeper dared to do it. If it weren’t for my quick actions, I pulled Chengzhan away. Come out, I'm afraid today..."