05

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband SDLWRFH » Chapter 5:
Sweet Daily Life With Rich Fool Husband Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the new house, Su Wanwan was silly and happy holding his mobile phone. Just now, the housekeeper knelt down and begged for mercy and shouted again and again that he would never dare to do it again. That scene was really gratifying.

And seeing Mrs. Jiang's sister and niece leaving with luggage and the resentful eyes that showed her, she felt even more refreshed.

Why didn't you see any guilt when you bullied a fool?

But it is only when their interests are touched that this expression will appear, but for whom?

These are not important. She is now a wealthy little rich woman with countless wealth. She has food, shelter and fun, and her life can no longer be comfortable.

It's just that I haven't figured out how much she is worth.

If the Jiang Group has a market value of 500 billion, then the 2% of the shares should be 5 times 2. This is a good calculation, it is 10, but she can't figure out how many 0s should be behind.

Jiang Chengzhan watched Su Wanwan smirkingly, leaning over and asking, "Wife, what are you doing?"

Curiously glanced at her phone screen, it was so dark that he couldn't understand it either.

Su Wanwan is now in a good mood and hugged Jiang Chengzhan's face and kissed him heavily on his forehead. Now Jiang Chengzhan is her big lucky star, hahaha, I don't have to worry about spending money in this life.

Seeing him looking at his mobile phone, he asked: "Zhanbao, can I ask you something?"

Jiang Chengzhan was kissed, happy in his heart, and leaned his forehead to act like a baby: "I want to kiss."

Su Wanwan kissed again and said, "You haven't answered me yet."

"Oh," Jiang Chengzhan spoke very slowly, not very articulate, and said almost every word: "What's the matter?"

Su Wanwan calculated the math problem with him: "Well, look, I have 500 billion now, then I will give you 2%, how much do you have?"

Jiang Chengzhan shook his fingers for a long while, and said in surprise, "Billions?"

Although Jiang Chengzhan is stupid, can you know that the unit behind 2 times 5 is 10 should be right?

Su Wanwan felt beautiful in her heart. She just cried out a while ago. She now has a value of 1 billion, including the previous 10 million, but it is 1 billion and 10 million. Hahaha, she won’t work all her life, every day. There is no end to spending time and wine.

Why is she so lucky?

"Wife," Jiang Chengzhan thought of Su Wanwan as the housekeeper just now, and said in a kind of Chengruo tone: "You protected me just now, and I will repay you when I grow up."

"Growing up?" Su Wanwan's gaze fell on Jiang Chengzhan's handsome face. At this moment, the man's expression was a bit naive, but the little jerky on his head was still in the breeze.

I suddenly felt a little nervous, and Jiang Chengzhan would become a normal person in a year. What if he doesn't admit his contribution?

Isn’t it true that the bridge was demolished?

In order to prevent her from abandoning Jiang Chengzhan in the future, the father deliberately added to the agreement that 2% of the cases of non-divorce belonged to her.

Once divorced or Jiang Chengzhan had any accident, she would have nothing.

So after Jiang Chengzhan woke up, if she didn't admit it, she might not be able to compete with him as a little girl.