❥prologue

FAIRYTALE - PROLOGUE

❛ I am in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts

❛ I am in love with a fairytale, even though it hurts. ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once upon a time, in a beautiful castle located in the Scottish Highlands, lived an average-looking girl, who absolutely hated Sirius Black.

And he hated her too.

Azura Larson would spend every galleon she owned in the favour of erasing Sirius Black's existence altogether, she would claim the world would be better off without him. She hated how arrogant he was, always showing off in front of girls, thinking he was better than everyone in the world, it made her want to puke, really.

Sirius Black wasn't that fond of her either. Her stubbornness and her talent in hexes made his skin crawl. Not to mention her kindness, the way she would stand up to him every time Sirius and James tormented a poor soul, it made him want to choke her.

The two of them were the King and Queen of verbal fights, making snarky comments at each other all the time, just being a downright bitch to one another.

Sirius and Azura couldn't stand each other. Not at all.

Their rivalry leveled up way higher and took a serious turn in fifth year, after their Defence Against the Dark Arts O.W.L. Azura witnessed Sirius and James bullying - completely embarrassing Severus Snape to the lowest level in front of the whole school, hanging him upside-down and revealing his underpants. And Azura never let down the opportunity to put Sirius in his place.

She hexed him and she hexed him hard.

So hard it landed Sirius in the hospital wing for three weeks and her, in detention for a whole month.

That was what lit their whole relationship on fire until it burned down to ashes. They started avoiding each other as much as they could for the major part of their sixth year.

Now, Azura was in her seventh and final year at Hogwarts and all she wanted was to have a peaceful year and graduate from Hogwarts without causing or getting in the middle of any trouble. Stay away from drama, especially, stay away from Sirius Black.

Oh, Azura.

As her fairy godmother, I can tell you that she indeed did not have a peaceful seventh year nor did she stay away from Sirius.

But how could something - anything ever happen between them? Could anything really happen between two people who want to drown the other in the Black Lake?

Could they. . . fall in love?

Hold on, hold on. Let us not go that far. It would be quite confusing to hear their end without knowing their whole story. So let us start their fairytale from the beginning.

Long long ago. . .