5: Everyday life with more roommates

It was dark, incredibly dark. There was only one light in the otherwise pitch-black room, cutting through it like a knife as it shone down on the one presenting. All residents of the wackhouse were inside, with Miia, in full military uniform, before a large whiteboard with marker lines connecting multiple pictures. They all had grim expressions, expecting the direst of news from their general.

Her tone was deeper than normal, giving the brief with a stony face.

Miia: "The situation is dire. The Japanese government knows about Suu, the slime girl we've been sheltering within this house."

Centorea: "That's right, it's us against the government. What should we do?"

Miia: "Y/n! As leader of the Suu Squad's defence unit, what do you recommend?!"

His right hand snapped to his forehead in a salute. He was wearing a full black uniform, a pale blue armband over his left bicep with a green circle on it. Kimihito and Centorea had tried to stop him wearing this, saying it was "in poor taste" or "offensive to those who suffered" and that he was "harmful to society", he ignored all of their propaganda, for he shall only listen to his own propaganda!

Y/n: "I suggest a covert, full-frontal assault on their base as night! I shall personally go and reclaim the captives myself, using fatal force if necessary!"

As Miia nodded, the only true human spoke up, having had enough of his many roommates' theatrics.

Kimihito: "The Suu Squad? What captives? And Miia, when were you on Suu's side?"

Miia took off her hat, smiling warmly at the human.

Miia: "Why not? I mean, it's not like a giant drop of water if going to get in the way of my love."

It was then that the doorbell rang, Y/n rushed to the door, throwing off his uniform to reveal his casual clothing hidden underneath. He opened the door, as several men in hard hats marched into the house. Once inside they began hitting the walls, ceiling, and floor with comically large wooden hammers.

The second that someone who seemed like the manager tried to talk to him, Y/n bolted, hurling Kimihito to where he was standing before as to not socialise with someone.

The reason Y/n had rushed for the door despite normally ignoring it was because of the rather large shipment of... questionable items he'd ordered. Namely a bunch of carrot dildo's he was gonna hide in Centorea's room.

-----

Elsewhere, the three girls were in a park, with Suu in a bucket held by Papi after they all ran out the second people who seemed to be from the exchange bill arrived, one of the many things they'd learned from the Suu Squad's defence unit leader. If in doubt, run the fuck away and let someone else deal with it. Truly, words to live by.

Miia: "Okay. I think we'll be safe out here."

Centorea: "We should hide Suu until this all blows over."

Papi: "Hey! Are you sure it was okay to leave master behind?"

This question, delivered in such a childish and simple way, elicited a reaction like no other from the other two demi-humans. Centorea and Miia freaked out, screaming like women gone mad (not like they'd need to go far).

The three of them dived behind a bush in an instant at the sight of three men in sharp black suits, interspecies exchange bill officers who just happened to be nearby at the worst possible moment.

They waited for several seconds, hearing them talk about searching for several people they could only assume to be themselves.

Miia and Centorea's eyes snapped to Papi at her scream. The harpy's cloths were soaked through with water, it turned out that Papi was going to get some water for Suu, before the bird girl had spilt it on herself.