7: Everyday life with law enforcement

The doujin shop, a refuge for the most degenerate of weebs and general weirdo's worldwide. In one such safe haven of perversion loud gunshots echoed throughout the isles of unholy scriptures.

The gunshots came from a very large demi-human with jet black skin and the face of a pig, an orc.

Orc: "Fellow anime fan's, may I have your attention please?! We're sorry to barge in, but this establishment is now property of the Pioneer Orc Renaissance Kinsmen!"

-----

Outside in a beige tent, many people in official uniforms were sat around a large table. In front of them all was a young police deputy giving the rundown of the situation.

Deputy: "We can't get a clear understanding of the situation since the blinds are closed, but according to the people running out of the building this criminal group consists of six orcs, they all are carrying weapons. Apparently, they've taken a cashier and three customers hostage inside the store."

The head of police stepped forward, a man with dark grey hair and moustache in a navy suit, let's call him Bob.

Bob: "Have they stated their demands?"

Deputy: "Well..."

-----

The orc spoke through a megaphone, their voice projecting loudly as they made their demands.

Orc: "We demand that mainstream adult manga must be changed to depict the protagonist as orcs paired with female knights. And we want variety, orc and elf, orc and sister, whatever we can get!"

-----

Back in the tent, Bob deadpanned at the request that had just been relayed.

Bob: "Surly they can't be serious."

Deputy: "There's more. They also want new genera's like orc and witch, orc and teacher, the list goes on. Their demands may be absurd, but the issue is that orcs are a non-human species, according to the interspecies exchange bill, they're technically not acting outside their rights in this case, which means there's nothing we can legally do to stop them."

Bob: "Are you telling me we can't even arrest those thugs!?"

He was getting angrier as the situation went on, losing control over something like this was a bad mark on his record. Another man spoke up, he was the foreign minister.

FM: "Well the bill is still fairly new, so naturally its full of loopholes."

Bob: "There's no time for that foreign minister! We can't split hairs over legislation right now!"

FM: "If you want to break the law, be my guest. As long as you don't mind being arrested for it."

Bob was on the edge of just giving up on this law, in his eyes the demi-humans had brough nothing but hassle with their new "laws" and "rights".

Bob: 'Fucking liberals.'

Smith: "Don't worry chief, this is exactly what my team is here for."

She spoke calmy from her spot at the end of the table, taking a sip of her coffee, spitting it out immediately.

Smith: "Ugh, this coffee's terrible."

Bob: "Focus will you!!"

FM: "Alright, if you believe your interspecies exchange security service can resolve this problem, then by all means."

Bob: "You're going to trust them? Those orcs will sniff you out for sure."

-----