Chapter 3 (EP-2: What It Takes To Be A Hero)

It starts with the scene when All Might comes out and stomps on the broken bus. (I am Here OST)

"Wait, why is the last episode playing again?" asked Jaune in wonder

"Its a recap dear, its just like our normal tv shows." said Pyrrha, rubbing Jaune's back

Smol Midoriya getting excited seeing him. It showed the doctor's part when he said "Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen". Smolly boi went white, dropping his All Might figurine.

Entire atmosphere filled with sadness again.

"Ugh, why this one again?" asked Yang, trying her hardest not let a drop of tear fall.

"Its to recapitulate the important part of the previous one in case you have forgotten it"said RetrO

The older Midoriya is seen, clenching his fist on the rooftop. "Even if I'll never have superpowers....". Bakugo with the smoking hands " "You're even worse than these damn rejects you quirkless wannabe! You really think they would let someone like you in when they could have me??!!" "Even if everyone thinks I am useless..." Mamadoriya is seen hugging Smolly Boi. "I'm sorry Izuku! I wish things were different". Izuku's tears started to flow out. "Mom...........that's not what I need you to say. Couldn't you see? Despite everything....I still dream and I have to know...."

"Oh come on, to think when we finally escaped the sad part" said Blake, trying to not listen to it

Midoriya raised his head towards the towering hero who was walking away. "Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?" he asked, feet shaking. He shut his eyes tightly, waiting for All Might to answer, who just turned and said "Without a quirk?" before a flash was seen across the screen as All Might started grunting in pain. 

"W-What's happening to him?" asked Ruby surprised

"Is he sick or in deep pain or something?" asked Jaune

"He is really hurt then. But my question is by what, for how long and since when?" said Peach, eyeing All Might.

"Oh no, not now.....dammit! Not here" said All Might while grunting and hunching a bit.

"Language" said Ruby frowning while Ren rolled his eyes

"I think this is a good time for him to curse" said Ren, deadpanning at Ruby.

Midoriya is shown looking at the ground so he hasn't seen what's happening in front of him. "People think I don't have a chance" he started saying, fidgeting with his finger "That not having powers makes me some kind of weakling. My classmates like make fun of me.....but you know what, that makes me want to prove them wrong." All Might was now almost covered by smoke.

"HOW THE HELL CAN HE NOT SEE THE SMOKE??" yelled Weiss

"No idea." said Ruby.

"Perhaps he is too busy explaining his situation that he didn't noticed it." said Peach

Izuku continues, "Ever since I was a kid I thought that saving people was the coolest thing you could do. I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe..........and be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks up to, just like you." The smoke finally dissipated where now a very lanky and serious looking man stood. Midoriya's face turned into a face of shock and fear. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

(Opening starts)

"HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!???" the audience shouted

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ALL MIGHT??!" 

"WHY DID HE TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE??!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM??"

"Umm, guys?" RetrO tried pulling their attraction before sighing and then shouted " EVERYONE, SHUT YOUR DUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I MAKE YOU!".
Everyone instantly went quiet at this. "You will learn eventually why All Might looks like this but currently please stop shouting my ears are burning in pain. Geez!" said RetrO before continuing the video.