Reacting to 'The Day' (JP & EN)

(Sorry for the late uploading. Since I am making the reactions a little bit realistic, it will take time. In the meantime, I did this chapter to make them react to MHA OP 1 - 'The Day' in Japanese and English. I'm thinking of making them react to every opening.)

"Everyone, attention please!" announced RetrO, grabbing the audience's attention "I, RetrO, have an idea. Why don't you guys react to the opening in both Japanese and English? Even though you won't understand Japanese, you might still love it."

"Sure!"

"Why not!

"Yup!"

"Okay!"

"What's the name of the opening song?" asked Ruby

"The name is 'The Day' and don't worry you won't find it in your scrolls as it is a song created by a guy from another universe." said RetrO

"Do you think you can send me the playlist?" asked Ruby

"Sure." answered RetrO.

"I was wondering" said Blake, grabbing his attention "what is this animation called? It seems like its in 2D and still it is so good. Also do they don't have 3D?"

"They have 3D but that is used for other purposes. There are many cartoons that use 3D. Those are just called 3D animation cartoon. They are good but not too much. They lack the funny, surprise, shocking etc expressions which you will get a lot better in this 2D animation. These animations are called anime and these are very famous, too famous. There are people who sometimes cosplay themselves as the characters. There are also people who completely change their whole outlook, like how they used to dress, act etc. These people are called weebs." said RetrO.

"Wow, 2D animation are popular than 3D? That's interesting." said Blake, intrigued by this.

"Also Blake, about that book you read" said RetrO, making Blake go red. He went towards her ears and whispered something. Hearing it, Blake went too much red, redder than a tomato. RetrO went back.

"OK?" asked RetrO to Blake

"Y.....Y......Yeah s...s....s....sure" answered Blake, covering her face with her hands. Ruby looked at her in curiosity.

"Hey, what did you told Blake?" she asked

"Oh nothing, I just told her about hen-" answered RetrO

"NO NEED TO LEARN ABOUT THAT!" Blake yelled, startling her

"What's so special about a hen?" said Ruby, tilting her head.

"Hey, are you a weeb?" asked Weiss to RetrO

"Yup!" answered RetrO "Also, do you know that in different dimension, you are also weeb."

"Say what?" said Weiss "Why would I be a weeb? Why would I change my lifestyle?"

"I dunno. In that dimension, anime exists on Remnant. My Hero Academia was released a few years back. It had become very famous. You guys had become complete weebs. Complete." said RetrO. He then pointed at RWBY, "Like for example, Ruby after seeing it wanted to become a hero instead of huntress just like Midoriya. She used to train every single day with her semblance in order to increase her running speed and stamina. She always wore Midoriya's hoodies. Yang after seeing it started naming her moves after it, like Vale Smash, Beacon Smash etc. She would get angry and beat the shit out of anyone who would dare to make fun of Midoriya and the anime. Weiss used to collect a lot of MHA merchandise, a lot. She even cosplayed as Midoriya. She even used to attend live performances of MHA. Blake started becoming a little more aggressive in her fights. Her confidence would never fail. She would wear Midoriya's shoes. But that is a story for a different time. Anyway I am starting the song. First will be the Japanese."