Chapter 12 (EP-11: Game Over)

"Kill the Symbol of Peace." the hand villain's voice was heard as there was a black screen. A recap of the previous episode was shown while the show's main theme was shown. 

Opening Plays

"I still can't get over any of the OSTs this show has." said Qrow "I think I will get the whole damn jukebox."

"That Delaware Smash was indeed powerful. Just one finger produced so much air pressure." said Salem as she took a Lays Sizzling Hot chips bag and ate one "Damn, this is so good and spicy! What is this?"

"Spicy chips" answered RetrO as he looked on the manga

"I wonder, at how much speed his air pressure went?" asked Weiss "That was a very fast air pressure, I barely saw it fall on the water."

"Probably above Mach 2 or 3." answered Penny

"About that...." RetrO caught their attention as he looked over a particular website "it was calculated and assumed that Deku's first Delaware Smash had gone at Mach 11 speed."

"Woah! That's a really fast attack!" Jaune exclaimed with wide eyes "I can't even imagine how fast he would be now, since it's almost I think 1 year."

"I don't even want to remember that thing." Cinder said through her gritted teeth, as she remembered the smash's recoil pain.

The scene started showing the shipwreck zone. The villains were seen stuck with each other. "Bastard, get off!" they were groaning. The trio were seen walking across the water. "I had a bowel movement this morning, so these things'll stick all day." Mineta said as he was being pulled by Asui.

"Nobody asked that." said Winter as she along with the others were grossed out by the purplette.

"We were lucky that was all of them." Midoriya started muttering as the same muttering aura surrounded him "I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. This is dangerous, I need to be more careful...." "Midoriya, stop that." Asui interrupted him with her monotone face "It's scary."

"Welp, now I know how she feels" Yang said, sweatdropping at the greenette's muttering

"But he's so accurate!" Port said "I love how he speaks accurately so fast."

"He looks like he can belong to my family tree or something" said Oobleck

"It's good he can also think of the negative possibilities that would've happened" said Ironwood "It will help him good."

"Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?" Asui asked. "Y-You're right." Midoriya answered and gritted his teeth as he bared the pain of his fingers. The camera showed his injured fingers.

Cinder clutched her own fingers in fear. "S-Stay away from me, you damn maniac." she said in fear.

"How about........nope?" Emerald answered while smiling creepily, scaring her

"Are you all right?" Asui asked. "Y-Yeah." Midoriya answered as he slipped down his elbow pad over the injured are "Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority."

"Are you freaking serious?!" Cinder yelled as she saw that "How the **** is he baring the pain?! I yelled when I felt it for like 2 mins and that damn nerd is just casually brushing it off like it's nothing!"

"I am actually surprised he is more endurant than Cinder, even though his muscular form was made in a rush." said Velvet

"Bruh." said Neo