Chapter 5 (EP-4: Starting Line)

(MANGA SPOILERS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP TO THE NEXT PARAGRAPH. I DON'T WANT A CIVIL WAR TO BREAK OUT IN THE COMMENTS THAT WHY I DIDN'T GAVE A WARNING OR DISCLAIMER. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE JUST AN ANIME WATCHER CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DESTROY YOUR WAITING TIME OF SEASON 6 AND TURN YOU INTO A MANGA READER. I UNDERSTAND THE WAITING AND EXCITEMENT FOR THE NEXT SEASON SO PLEASE SKIP THE PARAGRAPH)

'Holy Crap! Stars and Stripes' quirk is too op' RetrO mentally yelled. The audience was currently taking a small break and chatting among themselves while RetrO was watching the manga on his phone 'If she goes against Gojo, she can disable his Infinity. All it takes is just one touch. But she needs hold on to a thing for sometime and say it and then her New Order will work. So, it is a bit laggy I should say? Whatever. She can use two rules at once although she can only use one rule considering the first rule is giving herself bodily super strength and speed. Hmmm. Wait, Shigaraki still moved even after Stars gave the command to not to or else he will die? Oh, I understand. Since he and AFO are having a quarrel over the body function, he has currently turned into some sort of hybrid between the two. Hmmm. It's gonna get bloody. Anyway, lemme get them ready for the next episode'

He clapped to get the audience's attention. "Should I start the episode 4?" RetrO asked

"Sure!"

"Why not?"

"Please do so!"

"I wanna see leg breaking!"

"Play it!"

"Play fast!"

"Alright calm down." said RetrO "Before that, I am inviting some people."

He snapped his finger and opened a portal in the air. Out fell three people-Coco, Velvet and Raven Branwen.

"Ow!"

"My hair!"

"Where the f**k am I?!"

The trio stood up and saw around to see the rest seated.

"Umm............." Velvet was confused

"Can someone explain to us what the heck is happening?" asked Coco

"Sure, I would love to explain" said RetrO

"Who are you?" Raven asked

"Call me RetrO. You three go and sit in those seats while I bring the last bunch of guests. Then we will discuss about it." said RetrO

"Why should we do it?" asked Coco

"Coz if you won't, I will do it myself." he snapped his fingers and in seconds they were in the seats

"What the hell?! What kind of semblance do you have??" asked Raven

"Let's just say I'm the strongest. Anyway, the last bunch I'm bringing will be your enemies." said RetrO

"WHAT?!"

"WHY?!"

"WHY THEM!?"

"That's because I will change them. Don't worry. Besides, after seeing the show, I bet they will be also watching it all day. Also, I will take away their powers and weapons, don't worry. Be seated." RetrO answered calmly and crossed his fingers. A portal again opened and out fell Salem, Neo, Cinder and Emerald on the ground.

"Ow!"

"Did you do this, Cinder?"

"Nope, I didn't!"