Chapter 9 (EP-8: Bakugo's Starting Line)

Previous episode recap was shown. "You're so lucky, Kacchan." Smol Deku said in that jungle scene "Your Quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too."

"No matter what I do, I still can't get over the fact as to how much cute this is." Summer said, smiling at the cute face "No offense, but he looks way cuter than you, Ruby."

"None taken. I will agree. I want to squeeze his cheeks though." Ruby answered, squeezing her plushie's cheeks

"He looks cuter than current Ruby." Weiss said, making the others nod in agreement while Ruby groaned.

"No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me." Small Bakugo said. Bakugo's face was transitioned with it, looking at Deku. 

'He's just a pebble!' Bakugo's thoughts were heard. Midoriya and Bakugo running in the fight was shown. 

'Until a little while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road.'

Then time slowing down as both the boys went to launch their attacks was shown. 

"You've got a flashy Quirk there, don't you?!"

"Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?!"

"Was it fun tricking me all this time?!"

"Try and get me with it! Cause I'm better than you!"

Deku releasing the attack upwards was shown. The building getting destroyed was shown. 

"What the-?" Iida asked. "Improvise special move......" Uraraka did her special move at Iida, launching the rubble pieces at him "Comet Home Run!" "You call that a home run?!" Iida yelled while covering his face. Then Uraraka claiming the missile was shown. 

"Don't mind me, but friend Uraraka claiming the missile seems funny to me." Penny said while chuckling a bit

"Her face of satisfaction looks so funny." Pyrrha was also chuckling

"Wanna see something funny?" RetrO asked, the audience nodding "Here."

They started laughing

They started laughing. Even though it was an emotional moment, this one made it hilarious.

"Send me that png. I wanna use it too!" Yang said

"Sure." RetrO answered

"From the start, you were......" Bakugo started while gritting his teeth. "I wasn't.........going to use it....." Deku answered. His injured hands were shown through the smoke "Because I can't use it.....Because my boy can't handle the impact......Mr. Aizawa said so, too......" A close up look of Deku's injured hands was shown "But, this was all......I could think of" Bakugo's shocked face was shown.

"S-Someone told me........." Smol Deku lending out his hand to Bakugo was shown. Then many images of him saving Bakugo was shown.

"You can become a hero......." Deku falling down on the floor after the impact was shown.