Chapter 8 (EP-7: Deku vs Kacchan)

The previous episode's events were shown.

"Hey!" Bakugo called out "Deku has a Quirk, right?". "You saw that extraordinary strength, didn't you?" Iida replied. Bakugo's aura became murderous. 'Did he dare trick me?!' he yelled in his mind. His face was shown 'That damn nerd!'. The scene changed to Midoriya praising about Bakugo's qualities. "He's a piece of work, but his goal, his confidence, his physical strength, and his Quirk are way more amazing than mine." He got up and put on his respirator. "But that's why right now......I......don't.....want...lose.".

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might announced. Bakugo sneak attacking Team A was shown. 

"Come Deku, don't dodge." Bakugo said. Him running towards to Deku was shown. "I won't do so much damage that this fight gets stopped, but I'm gonna get close!". Deku giving him the Judo Flip was shown.

"I wanna learn that Judo Flip so badly!" Yang said, still awe at the move

"I think I can learn that fast, considering I am the most flexible one here" said Blake

"My 'Deku' isn't always going to mean 'useless'!" Deku yelling out was shown "Kacchan, my 'Deku' means 'You can do it!"

Opening plays

"I wanna see the power of One for All coursing in front of my own eyes. You guys said it was a City-Level power, so I want to see it's power up close." said Oobleck

"But you saw its power in the previous episode?" Pyrrha was confused

"I saw its power coursing in Midoriya's fingers. I want to see the hand power." Oobleck answered

"Umm, that is something you wouldn't want to see unless you want nightmares." said Emerald

"Why?" asked Oobleck

"You'll see" said Ironwood

Midoriya and Bakugo were shown. NI "Because Kacchan and I loved in the same neighborhood, we've known each other since we were little." The scene changed to a forest with an old gate with two boards on it. The following words were written on them.

"No Trespassing"

"You can't go in there!"

Kid Bakugo was seen pointing at the forest. "Let's go kill the enemy!" he announced. "Okay!" his three lackeys answered. "O-Okay!" Smol Midoriya said.

"I love how awkwardly he answered that. Very cute." Neo said

"Bakugo was always like that from the childhood times, huh?" Glynda said, a little surprised "I thought he became like later in life."

"Me too" said Raven

"He was the type who could do anything he tried his hand at, a rascal who led the group of neighborhood kids." the kids went inside while Smol Midoriya looked at him. The camera showed Bakugo walking. 

"Wow, Midoriya actually called him a rascal. Noice" said Weiss, chuckling

"Good or bad, Kacchan was full of confidence" Smol Deku was seen smiling "and I thought he was so cool." Bakugo's right palm was seen from which a sweat drop fell on the ground. "But, after his Quirk manifested" Smol Deku in front of the kid was shown and then Bakugo getting ready to attack him "it accelerated him down the wrong path."

"Just like most of the people" said Pyrrha, looking at Cinder

"What?" Cinder asked

"You fall into the same category." Pyrrha replied