In Fact

After all the boys introduced themselves, they led the two darling sisters through the woods, all rambling amongst themselves the entire way. Through all the chatter Maggie was able to hear the comment that made her relax properly.

“We must be cautious, there are some nasty characters about” Slightly explained

“If Hook discovers our hideout he’ll gut us” Curly cringed

“How dreadful!” Nibs exclaimed

“Oh! We live for it!” Slightly chimed in

The blindfolds were quickly removed, and Maggie found herself standing at the hidden entrance of, what she could only guess was their hideout. Nibs shoved Maggie to the tree, the girl walked hesitantly, but she didn’t look nearly as worried as Wendy.

“Time to meet father, mother” Nibs smiled, shoving her through the entrance.

She looked back at everyone, giving Wendy and intrigued yet, confused glance.

“So looking forward to being your son” Slightly smiled, lowering the door back down.

It became dark in the hole, and Maggie couldn’t see a thing. She took a few cautious steps, trying to find her way.

“Bloody hell-”

The girl was cut off by her own screams as she fell down a hole, connected to a slide that led down into the Lost boys hideout. She gasped, standing up and getting her bearings. She landed right in front of Nibs and Slightly who collided into each other on their own slides. Maggie looked in front of her, a smirk forming on her face as she saw none other than Peter Pan, sitting in his throne-like chair.

“Welcome mother!” Peter exclaimed, smiling as he got up from his chair “Discipline. That’s what fathers believe in” he roared with authority stepping over the rest of the boys as they rolled into the room, along with Wendy “You must spank the children immediately before they try to kill your sister again”

He walked right up to her, seeing that this wasn’t completely a game for them. For Peter and the Lost boys, this family system was real, so it would be real for Maggie as well… or, as real as it could be.

“In fact” Peter smirked so only Maggie could see “We should kill them”

Maggie played along, crossing her arms as Peter turned back to the boys, all staring in caution. Suddenly Peter shouted, chasing after the Lost boys who all shouted and hid. Maggie watched, and only intervened when Peter started to take stabs at them.

“Peter!” Maggie shouted. The boy didn’t hear her the first time. Maggie quickly ran over, blocking the boys behind her “Father!” she stopped him “I agree that they are, perfectly horrid, but kill them and they shall think themselves important” Maggie scolded

“So important!” Slightly piped up, all the boys rather nervous

“And unique!” Curly added

Maggie smirked happily, moving away from the boys. Now, a girl is meant to live in the kitchen, so she must learn how to cook, and what plants are useful to feed her husband. Luckily for Maggie, she recognized a rather nutritious root, dripping from the ceiling as she’d run over before.

“I suggest something, far more dreadful” she plucked a flower from the dirt wall to use as a cup, filling it up with the root liquid “Medicine” she looked back with a grin. Peter sat back in his chair with the most handsome smirk Maggie had ever seen “It’s the most beastly disgusting stuff, the sticky, sweet kind”

The boys all roared in protests, fancying being killed then drinking this medicine. Peter just grinned at Maggie, finding the way she dealt with the boy simply wonderful.

“Eldest first” she smirked

All the boys gasped, trying to hide behind one another, but Mggie had her own plan. She walked over to Peter, who’s smile faltered as she stood in between his legs. Maggie held the cup out for him, and in attempts to keep up the tough act, Peter took it instantly, his confidence wavering slightly as he brought it closer to his mouth. He sucked back the syrupy liquid, making horrible faces, mostly to scare the boys, he found medicine rather tasty.

Wendy watched in amusement as her sister fit together with the young kids so easily. She looked at home and happy, looking at Peter and messing with the boys.  Wendy had never seen Maggie so happy in fact. Why the only thing that stuck out to her was hearing Maggie say eldest first for medicine instead of-

“Michael… John. Maggie our brothers!” Wendy exclaimed

Maggie whipped around to face her sister, instantly filled with worry and anxiety.

“Who?” Peter questioned

“Peter our brothers! We have to go find them!” Maggie shouted, panic written all over her face

Peter had seemed unbothered until then, seeing the worry on Maggie’s face, he wanted the worry to go away and for her to be happy again.

“We’ll go down to the lagoon, the mermaids will know where to find them” Peter nodded determinedly, picking up a sword and sticking it in the sheith built into his pants.

“Oh mermaids!” Wendy exclaimed

“No Wendy, I’m not having you get hurt, you’re staying here” Maggie ordered, taking her own sword in her hand.

Peter stared in amazement as Maggie held it perfectly, and held so much power that Wendy just simply nodded. Maggie softened for a moment, pulling Wendy into a hug before walking over to Peter.

“We’ll be back soon boys” Peter assured.

Next he took Maggie’s hand and the two of them flew off into the night to head down to mermaid lagoon.
~*~*~*~*~*~