One

I sat in my bed, Dressed in a different outfit than normal, And by that I mean I wasn't wearing my L'manburg suit. Awaiting Tommy's arrival, As if on time, There was a specific knock, That Tommy had always done.

I hopped off the bed I had previously been sitting on, And made my way a couple of feet towards the door, Quickly opening it. And Tommy rushed in, Almost knocking me over. "There's been a change of plans." He said quietly, "What's happening Tommy?" I asked the boy in front of me, "Dream, He burned the embassy. Wilbur wanted us to rebuild it before the party." He said as he began walking towards the door, "You go to the forest to get supplies, I'll start rebuilding." He motioned for me to go to the forest while he went in the opposite direction.

-------------An Hour Later-------------

"Tommy?" I shouted out, Looking for the boy. Having a full chest of the things Tommy would need to rebuild beside me. "Tommy, where are you?" I shouted out one more time, Before I could say anything again, A hand gripped my shoulder, Letting out a blood curdling scream, And turning myself to be met with Tommy standing there laughing. "You can't do that, We're not in the walls right now, Plus it's like three in the morning." I said tempted to hit him,

Yet I didn't and just shook my head at him, And pointed at the chest filled with supplies for the boy. "Do you need anything else?" I asked, looking back towards the boy, Calming down a little now. "Yeah, Actually can you get some more dirt?" He asked back, All I did was nod back at him, And wander back towards the forest.

I was still shoveling up dirt, when I could hear footsteps beside me.''Your not funny Tommy." I spoke out, continuing my actions of shoveling dirt and putting in my chest. That is till I felt a hand on my shoulder for the second time this morning, "Ha-ha, so funny Tommy. You're not gonna scare me again." I spoke with a frown about to turn around, but that's when I felt the unfamiliar cold metal lightly touching my throat, I felt as I let out a quick shaky breath, "Who are you and where's Tommy." An unfamiliar voice said behind me, I felt my body begin to shake, yet I tried to calm myself. Knowing one wrong move could kill me.

I didn't want to give up Tommy to the mysterious Person behind me. But I also didn't want to die, So I spoke nothing, And just focused on making my body stop shaking. "He asked who you were, And where Tommy was. Answered him," Another voice spoke this time, In front of me. So I could actually see who was there. At first I couldn't recognize him from the dim rays of the rising sun. But as I saw the raven locks flowing in the light breeze, And the flame tee, It hit me. That it was SapNap, And he had a bow aiming straight towards me, Which could only mean, That the person behind me was someone associated with SapNap or SapNap was associated with them.

I felt as my body began shaking again, "E-embassy." I stuttered out as I felt the metal leave my throat, And one pair of footsteps leaving me. Yet the person behind me stayed, "Now answer who you are." The voice said, I didn't say anything. Maybe it was the fear, Or the fact the only thing I had going for me was that the person didn't know who i was. And I didn't speak, At least until the metal had returned to my throat.

"Y/n." I said, Still feeling the metal on my throat. As soon as I felt the metal leave, I debated running as fast as I could, Yet before I had the chance too. There was a hand on my shoulder, And my body was being turned around, "Where are you from?" The man in mask asked, making it easy to tell who he was, Now. I didn't respond, staring at the smiley face mask in front of me. "Why have I never seen you before? Where are you from?" He repeated, Yet I didn't respond once again.

"Don't make me get SapNap, You seemed to fear him." He said looking down towards me, I watched as his mouth turned into a smirk. When he saw my face go into a shock, Yet I'd rather have to deal with SapNap the Dream, I feared Dream more than I could ever fear SapNap. Or any other person on the SMP,

"I'm from Snowchester, But I moved down here to be with some family." I was scared to mention the fact that I was part of L'ManBurg, Knowing about Dream and L'ManBurg. Wilbur may have always tried to keep me away from the War, I knew about everything. Mainly only what Tommy would tell me however, Whenever any disagreement would happen between L'ManBurg and the SMP, Wilbur would tell me I had to go visit our "Father" and "Brother" In a different snow biome than I was from. Now I wouldn't complain, I loved getting to see Phil and Techno. But most of the time I wished Wil would let me fight for our country.

"Mhm, I suggest you stay away from Tommy. He's trouble, Try to get you to join his nation or whatever they're calling it now-a-days." He said, Looking down at me. Now what the masked man had said was somewhat true, I wasn't going to deny that Tommy wasn't occasionally in trouble, But he was like my brother, So I hung out with him practically everyday.

"Look Y/n was it, I need you to meet us here tomorrow night, This exact place." The masked man I feared spoke to me. "And stay out of trouble, Shortie." He spoke. I didn't know if I should be upset, Angry, or Confused maybe all. First of all he can't tell me to not hang out with Tommy, Second I'm not short I'm average height, And third Why did he want me to come here tomorrow. I Guess it helped my story that he didn't know I was Wilbur's sister.

"Y/n? Are you here?" I heard Tommy's loud British voice shouting out, As the sun had now risen. I could now see Tommy approaching, "Did they get you?" He frantically asked, Looking around. "What do you mean?" I asked him, "SapNap showed up at the embassy, He said Dream was in the forest. And if I didn't retreat back to the walls he'd come out." He said looking at me with a trace of fear in his eyes, Now Tommy would never let it out but part of him was terrified of the man with the mask.

"I'm so sorry, I left you alone out here. Don't tell Wil." He pleaded, "Jeez dude, I wasn't even planning on it in the first place, But I did have an encounter to say the least." I said the last part was quieter. "What do you mean?" He asked, his eyebrows narrowed as he got closer to me, "Dream he and I had a conversation."