Twenty Three

"Those horses," I stated, keeping my voice low and hushed, while trying not to sound panicked, I left my home with the only people in my life who mattered at this point. What if something happened, And I wasn't here to help them? I'd never be able to forgive myself. "What about the horses?" Ranboo or I guess Annette's son asked, Looking behind him, as the three horses, all differing in color, lightly grazed on some grass.

"They're not mine, That's what's about them. Someone is here" I stared at the two people, Debating whether I should stay here or try to find a different place to go, and gather something more fierce as a weapon before fully entering my home.

Before I was even fully able to come to a decision, however, I guess fate made it for me. There were a couple of loud shouts heard in the room beside where I stood. Quickly I found myself raising the stick making sure the sharpness on it would be right up to whoever stood in that room.

I couldn't care any longer, This was my home. And whoever is here will have the consequences of trespassing upon it.

I quickly swung the door open, And found myself charging towards the figure with their back to me, Aiming the stick towards the back of their neck. Thankfully however, Before I was able to do any true damage to the figure in front of me, I was met by SapNap shouting towards me. "DREAM, NO!" He had screamed in my direction, Bringing me to realize, all of whom were standing in this room. There was SapNap, George, Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, and the hooded figure standing in front of me.

Quickly though the hooded figure had turned around, Allowing me to figure out that it was Wilbur all along. For a moment I debated ending the war that Wilbur had consistently been throwing his country in, And just piercing the stick through him. But looking around the room, I found that George and SapNap were not even trying anything to anybody in the room. It was almost as though any of the battles that we've fought had been forgotten about.

"As much as I hate to do this," Wilbur had started, Staring at the still raised stick that I clutched onto even tighter as he began speaking. "We might need your help" He quickly finished, Before immediately going silent, and now focusing towards Annette and Ranboo.

"What do you mean you might need my help?" I said to the people who were all staring in the general direction I stood in. "Y/n is um..." Wilbur tried to start, But instead stopped while continuing to look at Annette and Ranboo, "No way." He said as he just stared at them. Which led Tommy and Techno to instead try to finish what he began, "Y/n needs your help, Come" They both said at the same time.

And normally, If Tommy were to be telling me, To do anything. I'd never follow through with it, But the second Y/n was mentioned, I knew I had to go and help. I had to do anything, And I mean Anything possible to help her.

Quickly I found myself following Techno, and the others to wherever Y/n was, Not even knowing what it was that was wrong, But just knowing that whatever it was, I'd make sure I tried to help. It was almost like that was the only thing I could focus on, I knew that Annette was following me, And I could hear her speaking, But I couldn't understand what she spoke, Almost like it was just a mumble or more of a jumble of words, and sounds, That I couldn't put together to form anything. I found myself sprinting ahead of SapNap, as he pointed towards a door.

Immediately I rushed in as fast as I'd ever ran before. Something was indeed wrong, She was dying. I could feel it, The second I found myself to be in that room, It was almost a form of existential dread that was heaving over me. I had to save her. She meant too much to me, Even if she didn't know it, And even if I wasn't fully ready to admit it.

I had to figure out what was wrong, But it didn't help that nobody followed me in here. They all stood out there, Staring at Annette.