Seven

0"They told you I was dead?" Tommy said, looking at me with a frown. "Yeah, He said they didn't even give you a grave." I said frowning at myself how could I have actually believed them. But over everything I was just happy that Tommy wasn't dead, And he was sitting in front of me. "I don't know why you would have believed them." Tommy said looking at me disappointedly.

"Well it was pretty believable, I mean you were shot and then you fell." I said to Tommy, was he really upset? I believed Dream, "It hit my shoulder, nothing deadly. Plus I didn't fall, Wilbur jumped down to go to you. But you are already gone." Tommy said before rolling his shoulder to show that he was fine.

"Jack?" I said, realizing he was being quiet by the door. "Wilburs is going to demote me for this." He slouched down and put his head into his hands, I don't think he was crying. But he was at least in thought

"Well it's not like I told you guys to come." I groaned and flopped on a chair. The room we were in was dark, With zero lighting other than the window, It seemed maybe noonish. But who knows, I don't even know what day it is anymore. For all I know I've been with Dream for a month. I doubt it though, It's probably only been a week or two. "Why would Dream tell you I was dead? I mean it wouldn't help him in any way." Tommy spoke up from the quietness, I just shrugged my shoulders.

I was tired of this entire situation, I didn't want to be here anymore and I just didn't want to talk anymore. My throat hurts. "Come on Y/n." I heard George's voice as he walked into the room and walked towards me. "We're leaving." He motioned for me to stand up, "Where are you taking her, She's not going anywhere without me!" Tommy shouted trying to move.

"You can't stop us." George said as he grabbed my wrists and walked me out of the room, Locking the door behind him. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him as he continued walking me some place, "We're going to our backup house. This was just a pals cabin." He said as we exited the house and were met with Dream, SapNap, and some horses. I was helped onto a white one. "This is Spirit, My best horse." Dream said, Hopping onto the same horse I was sitting on. "Hold on, We don't want you falling off." He said with a slight chuckle as he shouted something and the three horses took off running. 

"Why are we leaving them there?" I asked Dream as he sat calmly, "You'll see." He said I could feel the smiling coming from him. Just then SapNap and his horse turned around, And Dream stopped along with George, They turned around but just stood there. I could still see the small cabin in the distance and SapNap shooting flames into it.