Nine

."That makes this whole thing even better." Dream laughed, Why is this Man always laughing? "Why don't you take Y/n to her room, and we can talk." Schlatt suggested to the men around me. "No, I think she can stay right here." Dream said his voice immediately went monotone. "If you don't mind, Dream. I think Y/n would rather go to her room." Schlatt said matching dreams is monotonous. "Nope, She wants to stay here." Dream added without anyone asking me what I wanted.

"Frankly I kind of just want to know why you're here." I said, gesturing towards Schlatt. I watched as the bearded man smiled at me, "Well, Darling. It's a long story that might as well let your boyfriend tell you." Schlatt spoke with his usual sinister grin. "Who, Because nobody here is even close to being my boyfriend." I said looking around the room, Only to see Dreams' notorious smile being sent my way, I left him with a scowl before looking back at Schlatt, "You see, Darling. My dear friend Schlatt here told me some things..." Dream had begun. It almost felt that the more he spoke, the smaller the room would become. I had also hardly even realized the fact he had led me and the others to a table and we we're now all seated around a table.

"Schlatt would tell me all about his knowledge of Wilbur and Tommy, But any time he spoke he'd always add in these parts about this girl, This girl who was sisters with the two. He would tell me things that sounded like a fairy tail," Dream had spoken looking at me, His voice began to creep me out even more, Just hearing how calm he is.

"I had to meet this girl he spoke of, See how perfect she really was. Sure y'know kidnapping you would work, I'd get leverage and spend time with you." He said, a smile growing upon his face, It made me sick inside, Yet a part of me felt flattered, I mean yeah he's a gross evil mad-man. But at least he thinks I'm perfect, Right?

"If all of that is true, Why'd you act shocked about me and Schlatt knowing each other?" I asked Dream, Honestly wondering that, "You see, it's all been an act." He said, as if his smile from earlier wasn't wide enough, It seemed to grow. "You sicken me." I responded, Finally needing to let some of my anger out, I felt as though I was about to flip the entire freaking table acrossed at him, Yet none of this bothered him. He just stayed there, Sitting and smiling, Calm as though he had no worries in the world. "Look, Darling, Y/N, you see" He began, Making sure everyone at the table's focus was brought towards me. "You see, When you're me, And in charge of the entire world here... Everyone either Hates me or Loves me. There's no in between, So frankly what you say won't bother me. You're just another number to be added to the hate list." He spoke, His smile from earlier faint, But still apparent.

"George!" Dream shouted, Turning his attention away from me and towards the boy standing near a hall, "Take Y/n to her room, And she won't be sneaking away to the outdoors anymore." He told the man, who I assumed was his best friend, that he was acting like this seemed odd, I mean who just acts like that to their friends. I guess Dream...

It hadn't even crossed my mind until George was walking me down the large hallways, And he wouldn't stop blabbering about how Dream's going to kill him, That Dream had known about me going outside with George all those times. He wasn't even there, How would he have known?

(Okay, So I know this is short, But I'm really tired right now, And haven't written in forever... So I kind of wanted to leave you with this filler, before I head out for the Night!)