Long time no see

Hey all, I'm gonna be so for real with you guys right now. I'm laying in my bed at like ten PM, writing this. I don't entirely know why, I think I just need to get some stuff off my chest

In regards to Shortie... This story has taken far too long to only be where it is now, I'm being so for real. I started Shortie, or at least the original writing of Shortie around 2021, either summer or fall that year. It's now almost the end of 2023, and that's my fault too. I've taken so many hiatuses on Shortie, because truth is, while writings have been my passion my entire life. It's so hard to do when you're no longer passionate about what you're writing about, I stopped watching the Dream SMP around late spring or the summer of 2021, and by that I mean I no longer tuned into streams, and id hardly recap on the lore. However, There were some people I'd still make an effort to watch like Quackity ( His streams around the time were huge, thought out, and idk they were like a movie), and Techno (RIP)

I don't really know, I think over time DSMP really was just another of my hyper fixation s... And after a while I lost all interest in it, There's been times when I've thought of just scraping this book because of that. However I'd seen that this book around that time has gotten like 600 views, and I realized there were people reading it so i need to finish it.

Now with this story having over 6k views, I do still really want to finish this story, but as stated I'm not longer interested in the DSMP (I know it doesn't really exist anymore lol) so writing is harder now, and I don't even have like a fangirl crush on Dream anymore like I did when I started this story,

I plan on finishing Shortie some time soon, but truly from the bottom of my heart thank you to all my supporters, the people who've added this story to their lists, commented, votes and followed, you are the people who have kept me writing this for as long as i have.