Twenty Five

Dream's POV:

"Are you just going to stand there or is someone going to tell me what's happening??" I practically shouted, as everybody just stood in the doorway, staring at me and the lifeless girl near me. "I don't know, they just showed up with her." George had said as he I guess designated himself to talk, "George if you're not going to be helpful go do something else!" I practically snapped, as I watched the girl continue to lay there, no movement. If you hadn't looked close enough, you wouldn't even see her breathing.

I heard some footsteps headed in a different direction, I didn't even need to look to know that George and SapNap had wandered off, going who knows where. And frankly I didn't care they clearly weren't a help right now.

"How is she here?" Wilbur murmured, "That's not important Wilbur, one of you needs to speak up. I can't help Y/n unless someone says something!" I snapped turning around to see Wilbur gawking towards Annette, While she and everybody else in the area, except Ranboo, looked towards Y/n in a worried manner.

"I might have.. Done something, that we need your help with." Techno said, Before stepping forward, he dropped the ax he'd been holding to the floor before he crept towards Y/n. " I knew about the tracker." He continued before he lightly touched her neck, brushing the hair from it,

That's where I saw what I assumed had been the cause of all of this. There lay a huge scar that didn't seem healed or in the process of healing. Instead it looked to be the opposite, as if it was decaying and getting worse as the seconds passed by.

"I knew it was there, and I wanted to protect her from you. So I sliced it out..." Techno had spoken as he gestured to the ax he had previously dropped and then looked back to the slice on her neck. "But I hadn't thought about the fact that the ax I used had enchants.." He finished, practically mumbling the rest of his sentence in a guilty tone.

"Shit.." I said before turning around to focus towards Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo. "You guys let him practically kill her?!" I snapped as I watched them just stare. "How were we supposed to know she wouldn't get any better." Tommy said not seeming glad I was just throwing accusations all around.

Maybe Tommy was right, they hadn't known that Y/n would get harmed, right? Well atleast I know how to help her, I have the books that my father left me at my house...

"FUCK!" I shouted out, as I stared at Y/n in front of me, and everybody who now of all times decided to crowd around me. "What's wrong Clay?" Annette sounded worried, as she clung on to Y/n's hand. "The books that I need.. The books to help her wake up, They're gone." I murmured as I stared as she only seemed to become more still as the time passed by, How much time has passed.. How long has she been out? Will we even be able to wake her, even if I had the books?

"What do you mean gone?" Wilbur says, almost acting like I'm guilty for just misplacing a book, "They were at my home, the one you people burned" I spoke menacingly towards him, and I sent daggers their way, or I at least wish I had thrown some their way.

"You have to at least know how to do whatever is right... You don't need the books?" Tommy said looking guilty as he looked between me and Y/n.

"The only thing I remember from the books is that someone has to die with the same weapon... if the dead body of the second is placed near the first and then a totem has to be used." I said, as I tried so hard to try to remember what I witnessed my father do one time.

"Okay, we'll wait till night, I'll take down a zombie or something, and then she should wake up." Techno said as he walked over to his Ax, and clung to it now, as if getting ready.

"No, It can't be a zombie, or any of the mobs. It has to be a real person. Like one of us, or another person on the server, almost like an eye for an eye kinda situation. Someone needs to pretty much sacrifice themself.." I said, watching as Techno's expression dropped as he looked around the room.

"What do we do then.." Tubbo said as he watched as everybody in the room seemed to be grieving now. "We wait, and hope that i'm wrong and she just wakes up." I say.