𝙊𝙣𝙚 - 𝘛𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤

𝔐𝔞𝔶𝔟𝔢 ℑ 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱, 𝔭𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔞 𝔡𝔦𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱

"I told you I wasn't!" Haruchiyo exclaimed. He entered your room and shut the door.

"Haru, open this door! I'm still talking!" you yelled back, but he remained deafeningly silent.

"You said you wouldn't use those drugs again, didn't you?"

You noticed a noise inside the room. When the door opens, he drags you inside and pins you to the door. You noticed that the table is skewed.

"I told you I wasn't, I'm just drunk." he says into your right ear.

"I'm not!" he shook your shoulders, your back slammed against the door, and it hurts.

As a former gang member, you punched him to calm him down when and where you met him. You sat on his tummy and continued punching his chest as he lay on the floor. You really want to punch him in the face until he comes to his senses.

He really used it, you know it was a lie. You know what kind of man he is and what kind of work he does, but you also know why he is acting this way. He was hurt and felt alone.

"Damn you, Haruchiyo! You used it! Look at you, hurting me again." you sobbed as tears streamed down your cheeks.

Sanzu, on the other hand, believes that he should not join you home. He always does it, he never comes home when he uses it, he doesn't want to hurt you,

but it hurts you because you are lonely when he doesn't come home.

His hand crept up your waist to your face, pulling your head close to his, your nose almost touching.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry." he says softly, making you close your eyes to feel his apologies. This is the Haruchiyo you adored.

He kisses you and rubs your cheeks with his thumb. Later, you felt his soft lips brush against yours. You return his kiss.

For you, love is blind. You will always forgive him because you love him. He looks likely to be a missing child who has not received enough love. He needs someone who can understand him.

"You did it on purpose, right?" he asked, smirking.

"Of course not! And you know I saw you, you're with another girl." you said, but it's not true because it's you, teasing.

He sat with you while still hugging you.

"Hmm really? She smells like you, her lips, and her touches." he sniffles as he rests his head on your neck. See? He was high, he didn't even know what he was doing.

"Haru.." You sound like someone else.

"Why Y/n? You like this, right? You like cuddles." he said, laughing.

"And you did it when I was mad at you." you pointed out. He carries you onto your bed and gives you a hug.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. You're having a hard time on me.. but I don't want to lose you. Can you stay with me forever? I promised I'd change, and I tried my hardest to change because I don't want to lose you. I really love you, Y/n."

"I love you, Haruchiyo, and I promised to stay with you forever and punch you when you're high." you both laughed at the last words you said.

He kisses your forehead and hugs you tightly. "Sweet dreams, my love. Let's go out tomorrow."

You smile despite the fact that you know it's a lie and that he'll do it again. Because if you make him choose between you and his boss, you know what his answer will be.