𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 - 𝘏𝘰𝘵 ⚠️

ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢

Your boss is staring at you, yet you seem to be in a terrible state. Someone slipped drugs into your drinks, causing you to become depressed again and then express your frustration at the club.

Is this Kokonoi Hajime? Before, he was the one who put pills in your drinks.

"Is Bonten here?" you yelled.

"Y/n calm down! Bonten isn't here, so just go to your room and rest for a while," the boss said, touching your arm to assist you but you slapped his hand.

You found the man who gave you the booze. You grabbed his collar and punched him in the face.

"Did that man direct you to put drugs in my drinks?" you yelled.

"Who are you talking about?" he denied.

You clenched your teeth and said, "Kokonoi Hajime that jerk."

Koko is there, watching you as other staff members try to calm you down.

Speaking of the jerk. "Hmm? Miss me already?"

You approached him and grabbed his collar, saying, "I knew it, you did it right?" He simply glances at you, amused.

"Y/n! That's our VIP customer!" your boss, exclaimed. He had no idea what was going on with you and that Kokonoi Hajime. You didn't tell him what Koko did the last time because you don't want him to cause any more problems.

"But Jake, this man wrecked me up!" you sobbed, and you felt compelled to commit suicide again, this feeling again, you hate it.

Koko grins because the drugs Sanzu gave him work.

Your existence has become meaningless to you, it has become a sham. Your boss, who also happens to be your best friend, was the only one you had.

"Give me a room, I'll take care of this." the man in front of you said.

"Wait, Sir-" Jake attempts to stop him because he wants to know what you're talking about.

"Let me handle her, she drinks something and I know how to calm her down. Mr. Kim, it's okay. She's a worker here, right? Then give her to me for a service tonight." he said, glaring at your boss.

He carries you before you can escape, saying, "No! I won't go with you!"

"Fck, let me go!"

He pushed you through the door and put you down. He shut the door and removed his coat.

You simply sit on bed, sobbing like a small child. You have no idea what's going on, all you know is that you're unhappy and empty. You don't know anymore.

He sat beside you, "Stop thinking and sobbing. I'll fck you so you'll forget it." he whispered. You didn't respond.

"I saw you dancing at your boss, isn't that normal? You should dance on me too." he murmured.

You suddenly smiled, and you've gotten on top of him, forcing him to sit and stare at you. He smirked. You're crazy.

You sit on him and start swaying your body like you did at Jake a while back, only that time you're tormenting your boss because he seems to have a problem with his customers.

"Damn, this is why I love putting drugs on you, you become obedient. Thanks to Sanzu." he muttered, biting his lower lip as he watched you have a good time on top of him.

He muttered, his cheeks hot, "Damn it, Y/n. You're so hot, are you trying to seduce me?"

You smirked and stopped.

"What the fuck?! You can't just stop like that." he says angrily, and you keep his mouth shut with your finger.

"Just lay there, you want me right? I'll take care of you however you want." you stated as you began to remove his tie. You grabbed it and covered his eyes with it.

He responded, "Don't. I want to see you."

"All right, let's stop." you replied, attempting to move away from him, but he grabbed your hand and forced you to sit on him again.

He said, "Fine."

You smiled again as you placed his tie over his eyes.

"Where are you going? Don't try to run away, Y/n!" he exclaimed when you moved away from him, attempting to remove the tie around his eyes but you stopped him.

"Y-yes.. I'm taking off my clothes!" you said, but you moved slowly in front of the door, trying to escape fast.

You don't want to be with him, he's the one who made you like this so you hate him, you hate seeing his face.

You reached for the doorknob and were ready to open it when his hand slammed the door shut. Because you smelled his deserving scent, your heart began to race, he knew it.

"Disobeying me, hmm?" he whispers to your right ear.

"No-" you say as he pushes you to the bed. Your hands are pinned beside your head.

"You're such a naughty girl. This is going to be a long night because you tried to run away from me."

-----
➵ u  know Jake Kim from lookism? he's my husband y'all 🤩

this scene came to my mind while listening to chase atlantic. why bonten fits in all chase atlantic's songs?
im sorry, but idk how to write smuts. someone asked why i didn't finish this one, and i apologized.😭😭