𝙏𝙚𝙣 - 𝘊𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡

After school, you go to the park and play in the playground. You were expecting someone, but it was your brother who showed up.

He scolded you because he waited for you at your school but you weren't there, and he saw you here innocently.

"What do you want, ice cream?" your brother asks. He's looking for something he can buy you.

"Cotton candy." you said. You pointed to the cotton candy vendor.

"Again? Is this your new favorite?" he asked.

"Yes, because I once met a little boy. His hair is as soft as cotton candy." you admitted.

"What?" he laughs.

"That's right! It's true! He was so cute, we ran into each other at the playground, and all I could do was stare because my eyes were glued to him."

"Y/n, you're still a kid! Forget about him." he says.

"I just want to be friends with him." you say, and he offers you a pink cotton candy, which you decline.

"The blue one! Because his hair is blue." your brother, Zoro, rolled his eyes and gave you whatever you wanted.

When a boy approaches your brother and starts talking to him, maybe his friend.  You rush to the playground, hoping to see the little boy.

You noticed him sitting on the sandbox, sobbing on his toes.

"Hey stop! What are you doing to him, uh?!" you said, attempting to push them away.

You took a scoop of sand in your left hand and threw it at them, causing the boys to leave. You chuckled as they screamed and walked over to the little boy.

"Stop crying, you're too cute to cry." you told him.

"What..?" you blushed as you realized what you said.

"Nothing." you say as you hand him the cotton candy. You clean the sand out of his hair and clothes. He's still sobbing, cute.

After removing the sand from his clothes, you said to him, "See, it resembles your hair." you take a seat beside him and notice a small smile on his face.

"Thanks.. uhm"

"It's Y/n." you said, and he nodded, but why is he so quiet?

"What about you? What is your name?" you questioned.

"Souya."

"Cute." you said softly.

"How can I thank you for saving me from them?" he asked, looking at you as you hear your brother calling you.

"Marry me, marry me when we see each other again." you laughed as you dashed over to your brother.

It was a joke, and you were just teasing him. You return your gaze to him, and he is still stunned, you smile and wave to him.

"What on earth are you smiling for?!" your brother tried to find out where you were from, but you pulled him away so he couldn't see Souya.

"I think you did something stupid again." he said, but you ignored him.

Let's meet up again in the future, Souya.

...

Even after 15 years, you can't forget the cotton candy boy. When you have free time, you work as a cotton candy vendor at the park.

"Return home, sis. You're just wasting your time!" your brother said through your phone.

"Stop calling me!" you hang up the phone and text him to tell him to mind his own business.

You've finished selling cotton candy and are ready to go home.

"Can I buy-" a man's voice asked.

"We're sorry, sir, but it's sold out."

"And what about the vendor? Can I buy her?" he explained. You became annoyed and turned to face the man.

You noticed his familiar blue hair.

"S-Souya?"

"Yes, Y/n." he says, his hair tied back, but he still looks cute.

"I'm here to repay." he said.