𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

ℑ 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔢𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔶

You couldn't deny that you missed him. But you can't forget that he abandons you; he's the one who wanted you to stay, but he's the one who left you.

You can now say that today is your unlucky day. He arrived. You met his gaze, it's empty and dark now, his hair is short white, and he's no longer with Draken. He's with seven men you've never met before. They're dressed up, but Mikey isn't.

Why do you feel the pain again? Why did he reappear? It's been two years since he left, and you still can't move on because you miss him so much. Is he feeling the same way? No. Because he looked different.

You can hear them talking.

"But she's hot! Can I order her instead? I want to taste-"

"Shut your mouth." you freeze when you hear his voice, so cold.

The man who's beside you tells their orders and you listen carefully while writing it. You feel that someone is staring at you. You saw a man with pink hair, he's staring, he seems to be observing you.

Your manager stated that they are VIP customers who should be prioritized. So you go to their table, trembling and staring at Mikey.

"Look, the waitress is beautiful, isn't she?" said the man with the jellyfish haircut.

"Stop it, Rindou, we're here to order foods, not that waitress."

"What's your name, miss?" the pink-haired guy asks while smirking. 

"Do you see her tag?" the man with long white hair rolled his eyes because he's had enough of his subordinates' shits.

They examine the tag on my left chest. You are uneasy because they are staring at your..

The awkward silence is broken by the sound of a glass breaking. The glass shattered on the floor next to Mikey. You quickly run to him and clean up the mess that caused you to cut your finger. Later on, someone holds your hand and wipes your finger with a handkerchief after your finger bleeds due to a broken glass.

"I'm sorry for the mess." the tall man apologized.

"You're hitting on her, Ran." the pink guy joked, and they all laughed.

"I'm sorry." someone said quietly, it's Mikey.

---

Your shift has ended. It's awkward while working because you noticed someone staring at you and assume it's Mikey, but he isn't.

You're walking home when you notice someone following you, so you quicken your pace, but he chased you down, a hard object pointed at your head. It's a gun, you know.

"What's your relationship with Mikey?" it's a man's voice, perhaps he's one of the men with Mikey.

"Why did you ask? Do I know who you are?" you respond.

"Answer before I pull the trigger."

"I'm his... ex?" you don't want to say because, first and foremost, he didn't break up with you, he simply left. Is it considered that you and him split up?

"Oh, it's you. Thanks to you, he made the right decision."

"What are you talking about? Is he still in a gang? What happened to Draken? Baji?" you ask, making him laugh. 

"I'm sorry for laughing, I couldn't help myself." he explains but is still laughing like a crazy. 

"It's not just gang, we created the worst criminal organization!" he exclaimed, grinning. He looks so happy about it, how crazy.

When you first see them, you can tell they're not normal people because of their clothes and the way they talk. That's why you're wondering how Mikey ended up with them.

"Mikey can't do that." you said, knowing who he is. You didn't believe what he's saying.

"Why can't? Our organization murders, takes prostitutes, and deals drugs. The Mikey you know is no longer alive!"

He raised his gun once more.

"I'll kill you so Mikey never sees you again." he declared.

"Wait, maybe he'll kill you-"

"Sanzu, stop." said a familiar voice. It's him.

"Why, boss? She abandoned you, right?"

"Leave us alone-"

"No boss-"

"I told you to leave."

"Fine." he says as he turns around and walks away, revealing himself to be the man with pink hair.

You wait for him to speak, but all you know is him staring at your back.

"I'll leave if you don't say anything." you said.

"I'm sorry." he apologized. You didn't turn around to face him, and your tears began to flow.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing, Y/n. I'm not sure if I'll continue this life, I really don't know. I lost my brothers, Emma and Baji, and now..."

"It's you, right? The Mikey I loved." you say, your eyes welling up with tears.

"No, I lost everything, Y/n. I lost my favorite people, Draken, Mitsuya, Takemichi, the entire Toman, and now... I lost the girl I loved the most. I'm a bad person now, a killer, the worst leader-"

You approach him, looking into his eyes, into his soul, attempting to awaken the real Mikey that you know.

"Mikey, you didn't lose me, I'm still here. Draken and Takemichi, we're waiting for you to come back. You left me, but why did I still love you? Because I know you'll return to my arms again, please, Mikey."

"Y/n." he says, and his tears begin to fall.

He was devoured by the darkness.

"You know we're always here for you, but you push us away. You left and took on all the problems on your own. Mikey, we're your family."

You're in pain, but he's the most so in your opinion. You observe him sobbing in front of you while calling your name.

"Y/n... you're my home, please help me." he says, looking like a lost child returning home.

"Of course, love, you are always welcome in my home."