𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥

"Done!" the stylist said as she restyled your hair.

Your manager commented, "She'll steal the show again."

"Because I'm her stylist!"

"No, because she's her!"

Your stylist and manager argue behind you as you take your phone from the table. You read your boyfriend's message.

- I'm here.

You respond with a smile and blush since he will watch you later.

- Ok. Just sit back and relax. You'll see me later. ♡

You giggled because he didn't reply. Kakucho, your boyfriend, sat at the back because he didn't want others to see him, but it didn't help because people were still glancing at him. He appears cool and calm on the outside, but he's nervous on the inside because you might do something.

"You must behave, darling."

Tonight will be a promotion for your film in which you played the antagonist. However, people, particularly your fans, adore your character because it perfectly suits you. The emcee begins to call out the cast members, and the four of you come onto the stage.

You're wearing a little revealing dress that exposes a little of your chest. Kakucho noticed it, and his brows met when you lifted your dress while walking, revealing your leg slightly, and you winked at him. He was aware of it, and he was aware that you did it on purpose.

You appear beautiful and stunning to everyone there, including your partner. He keeps his cool.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the (Movie) cast!"

Kakucho only stared at you, unconcerned with the conversations and interviews. Why? Because you grabbed your co-artist's arm, and he grabbed you around the waist.

You return your gaze to him, a taunting smile on your lips. This is why Kakucho dislikes going to your shows. He knows you'll make fun of him and torment him.

Kakucho wants to return home. He wants to finish the show and take you home as quickly as possible.

"How about you, Miss (Y/n)?" The emcee asks questions. "Who was close to you during the taping?"

"They were all joyful and easy to chat with, but Yato was the closest to me, and he always offered us a game to play while we waited for the shoot." You smile at Yato, and he nods.

People in the studio yelled, making Kakucho even more bored.

"Oh, you have chemistry even though your roles don't get along in the film! Fans are starting to ship you two! " The emcee said.

Before concluding the show, they ask a few questions. You thank and converse with others before you go out and enter Kakucho's car in the parking lot.

He told you to wear a seatbelt as soon as you sat down, which you did because he looked serious. He started the car right away.

"What's up with the rush? Are you hungry or something?" perhaps angry.

You became concerned when he did not react. Have I gone too far? But it was a slight tease!

Kakucho parked his car in front of the hotel where your share condominium is located. He drags you until you two get to your condo. He walks you into the room and shuts the door behind you.

He loosened his grip on your wrist. You climb into bed and rest on your back.

"I'm exhausted. I want to rest-"

"Did you have fun?" he says, as you sit back, startled. He took off his coat.

"Did you have fun there?" he asks again as he takes off his gloves. He looks so hot in your view.

"Hmm?" he says, turning on his gloves again. You gulped.

"Yes?" you purposefully replied. He takes off his watch and other jewelry.

"Because you were taunting me or enjoying it with that man?"

"Both?" he looked at you intently, as though he wasn't satisfied with your response.

"Okay, I get it. I'm wrong and I was joking! I'm just teasing, you know. I love you, right? Yato is my friend. You know, I'm only for you. That's only for work!"

"You know my work, right? It's just an act. I'm sorry, darling." you continue.

"Yes, you're so skilled at acting that I sometimes wonder whether your love for me is just acting... let's see tonight." ofcourse he knows how much you love him and he wants to love you back more than you love him.

"I'll show you the real you and see how much you need me. "

"All right, but I'm sorry-" he put a finger on your lips to shut you up and smirked.

"Take full responsibility. If you had a good time a while ago,

now you'll be crying all night. "