Chapter 9

Every sense feels heightened without sight, like I can feel each hair stand on end on my arms as Dream's lips press featherlight against mine.

I can hear the creak of the beds underneath us, as he shifts me on his lap. Feel the way his skin practically crawls under my palm on his shoulder.

My favorite sound is the growl that erupts against the column of my throat when he kisses me, and I accidentally tighten my hand that's still in his hair.

A hand squeezes over my hip, large enough to hold me in place against his lap as his other one cups the back of my head and holds me back from leaning back into his touch.

His touch burns and soothes all in one. Ignites a heat that spreads and excites my skin like static.

It's intoxicating, addicting.

A whine I don't realize too late comes from my lips leaves me when his lips start to suck at my neck just below my earlobe, and his hand on my waist tightens against me.

"Don't make sounds like that if you're sitting on me." His voice is deeper, a foreign raspy purr to it that sends shivers through me.

"You're the one that pulled me on top of you." I counter him without thinking too much on it.

A deep chuckle rumbles against my throat, picking up when I melt into his grasp.

"Can you blame me? You were tugging my hair like-" A hiss ends where I feel he's going with that when I tug his hair at the back of his head for emphasis.

I squeal when he pulls me down fully onto him, no longer leaning up to reach me and laying flat against my bed with me over him.

A flurry of kisses meets my neck and collar, of which I can't even return because I can't see him to know where to reach.

"Do you want me to stop?" Dream asks suddenly, taking away the soft sensation of his lips against my heated skin, making me nearly whine again if I didn't catch myself. "You've hardly said a word since I started."

"No." I slip the hand behind his head around, coming to find his cheek.

A warmth unlike anything I've felt yet washes over my heart when he leans into my touch, soft as the sigh that brushes my wrist.

I can't see, so I slowly drag my fingers up his cheek towards where his eyes should be.

"What're you-"

I shush him this time, feeling his lips brush over my wrist before I need to use my other hand to keep him down as I try to map his face with my hand.

I find his eyes, tracing around them with the pad of my thumb and over soft lashes, before I find his eyebrow as well.

My lips set when I feel a groove through them, skin smoother than the rest of his face. What is that? I wish I could see, but at least Dream's having fun blindfolding me.

I move over his forehead, which is smooth as his cheek, before finding his other eyebrow.

Which also feels jagged, something different that I wish I could see as well. "Are you just-" I shush him again, and this time it's my turn to laugh when he lets out a frustrated huff.

"Just relax." I parrot his own words back to him, and he laughs with me this time.

I laugh more when I trace down the bridge of his nose, and I feel him scrunch it in protest to my inquisitive touch. "Come on, now-"

"Dream." I squeak when Dream catches my exploratory hand by the wrist, before pressing my knuckles to his lips.

It's such a soft gesture, something no one has done for me before. None of this, actually. Maybe one person in the whole of Dream SMP acted interested in me, but it never went anywhere.